ReputationRep:
    :wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Can we? Can we really? I really wanna ride with you. :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :hump:

yes baby :p: we will tell beth. it can be like the lesbian outing! :rolleyes:

(Original post by .jen.)
    yes baby :p: we will tell beth. it can be like the lesbian outing! :rolleyes:
    :five: I miss Beth. She shouldn't go work, she should just spam with us. And then I've got work next week... Grrrrf.

Woooh lesbian power. :p:

ReputationRep:
    :five: I miss Beth. She shouldn't go work, she should just spam with us. And then I've got work next week... Grrrrf.

Woooh lesbian power. :p:

i knowww. me too. where are you next week? all week?? you cant disappear when beth is back!

(Original post by .jen.)
    i knowww. me too. where are you next week? all week?? you cant disappear when beth is back!
    My mum said all week. But then again, she did say I was meant to be working this week. :rolleyes:

I KNOW. This is gaaaay! Pah, and what about when yooou my choufleur gets a job? Then TSR will be all empty. :p:

ReputationRep:
    ok im gonna go and play final fantasy for 2 hours :proud: unless the comp decides to freeze:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    My mum said all week. But then again, she did say I was meant to be working this week. :rolleyes:

I KNOW. This is gaaaay! Pah, and what about when yooou my choufleur gets a job? Then TSR will be all empty. :p:

i know! thatll be like every weeek. you and beth had better not replace me :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    ok im gonna go and play final fantasy for 2 hours :proud: unless the comp decides to freeze:bawling:

bye bye! :hugs:

(Original post by .jen.)
    i know! thatll be like every weeek. you and beth had better not replace me :bawling:
    :eek: Don't be silleh. There's no-one as weird great as you. We'll just sit on TSR whining bout where's Jen? :p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm going parascending this weekend :proud:

(Original post by vin)
    Byeee vinnie. :hugs: Hope your comp don't freeze.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I'm going parascending this weekend :proud:
    'tis fun! You'll love it.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Don't be silleh. There's no-one as weird great as you. We'll just sit on TSR whining bout where's Jen? :p:

:p: i am not actually THAT weird. sometimes.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    'tis fun! You'll love it.
    I've been before. I did love it. But they had problems getting me down because I was so light, I had about twice as long a go as everyone else did

(Original post by .jen.)
    :p: i am not actually THAT weird. sometimes.
    All the time, baby. But if you weren't weird (For example, our random french dictionary outbursts. :p:) You wouldn't be Jen our chouchou and we wouldn't :suith: you as much.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    All the time, baby. But if you weren't weird (For example, our random french dictionary outbursts. :p:) You wouldn't be Jen our chouchou and we wouldn't :suith: you as much.

:hugs:

awwwwwww :p: arent you sweet :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I've been before. I did love it. But they had problems getting me down because I was so light, I had about twice as long a go as everyone else did
    Ha ha road thats quite funny. :p:

I soooooo want to do a skydive and get into base jumping. Awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    awwwwwww :p: arent you sweet :hugs:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=253240

:hmmm:

Spoiler:
    Show

:p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I don't think I could skydive. It's one thing being pulled slowly up into the air and coming back down slowly, it's quite another jumping out of a plane and freefalling :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=253240

:hmmm:

Spoiler:
    Show

:p:

je ne comprends pas

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.