Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    I'm alright, could be better. Only one more prospectus left to read! But there's still so much to do! Been up to anything interestng?
    Yeh ive been doing work experience all this week with solicitors and barristers, got to go the the royal high courts of justice today to see a case was pretty cool.

Ohh just been reading back thru the pages did you have an annoucement earlier?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    Yeh ive been doing work experience all this week with solicitors and barristers, got to go the the royal high courts of justice today to see a case was pretty cool.

Ohh just been reading back thru the pages did you have an annoucement earlier?
    Wow- sounds like some serious solid stuff! Are you really interested in law and politics then? Or was it a geographical case? Yes I do have an announcement but I haven't made it yet- at least not publicly.

ReputationRep:
    Wow- sounds like some serious solid stuff! Are you really interested in law and politics then? Or was it a geographical case? Yes I do have an announcement but I haven't made it yet- at least not publicly.
    Nah i just got to do this work exp thru a family friend just for something to do i guess

Aww whats your announcement!

ReputationRep:
    My announcement: I wont be coming on TSR often now- only a few times. This is because I have just started A2's and I'm doing an AEA too and I really want to do really well on them but it will take alot of hard work and concentration. So no time for procrastination. Also I am starting the Uni application processes and I have alot to do for whatever I decide over the summer and on my action plan for trying to get into Cambridge Uni because that has been one of my aspirations that has stayed with me from a much younger age. I still will come on TSR a sprinkling of times for Uni and academic stuff, advice and also because there are a few special ppl on here that I would like to keep in touch with by pming etc.

Don't now dislike me.

ReputationRep:
    My announcement: I wont be coming on TSR often now- only a few times. This is because I have just started A2's and I'm doing an AEA too and I really want to do really well on them but it will take alot of hard work and concentration. So no time for procrastination. Also I am starting the Uni application processes and I have alot to do for whatever I decide over the summer and on my action plan for trying to get into Cambridge Uni because that has been one of my aspirations that has stayed with me from a much younger age. I still will come on TSR a sprinkling of times for Uni and academic stuff, advice and also because there are a few special ppl on here that I would like to keep in touch with by pming etc.

Don't now dislike me.
    Awww well good luck with it all !

ReputationRep:
    Awww well good luck with it all !
    Thank-you!:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: leaving? good luck elements. i hope you manage to get into cambridge...you never know...you might even see my bro :p: won't you still be able to come until september? hmm maybe not if you need to study. well maybe we will see you around still. bye :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    :eek: leaving? good luck elements. i hope you manage to get into cambridge...you never know...you might even see my bro :p: won't you still be able to come until september? hmm maybe not if you need to study. well maybe we will see you around still. bye :wavey:
    Thanks jen- much appreciated. :hugs: I'm not leaving!:eek: I just wont hardly be around for about a year- but in that time I will come on a couple of times to catch up with you and others etc. I will be coming on a couple of times before september too despite starting lots of work now and working over the summer.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks jen- much appreciated. :hugs: I'm not leaving!:eek: I just wont hardly be around for about a year- but in that time I will come on a couple of times to catch up with you and others etc. I will be coming on a couple of times before september too despite starting lots of work now and working over the summer.

Well hopefully we can still PM etc! if you have any other ucas stuff to ask then feel free, even though i wasn't exactly any help last time. Hopefully your hard work will pay off. I will most likely be working over summer too so i doubt i will be on as much.

Byee Hydrogen! Hope everything goes well, and you get where you want to in life. See ya around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    Well hopefully we can still PM etc! if you have any other ucas stuff to ask then feel free, even though i wasn't exactly any help last time. Hopefully your hard work will pay off. I will most likely be working over summer too so i doubt i will be on as much.
    Definitely! I'll still PM you etc and email you if you want? And thanks for saying that I can ask you any other UCAS stuff- I'm likely to take you up on that offer! And don't say that- you were alot of help last time.

I just hope that you don't think that I'm ditching anyone and that you wont dislike me for not spending as much time on here! And I hope that you all wont rag me if I don't actually get into Cambridge. But I do have to really try my best for myself because even if I don't get my first choice, I'll hopefully get my second choice and I wont feel guilty or bad as if I've let myself down. I hope that you can understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Byee Hydrogen! Hope everything goes well, and you get where you want to in life. See ya around.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh you can pm me about geog stuff if you want

ReputationRep:
    only looked at this page, but does anybody who posts in this thread actually have less than 1000 posts?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely! I'll still PM you etc and email you if you want? And thanks for saying that I can ask you any other UCAS stuff- I'm likely to take you up on that offer! And don't say that- you were alot of help last time.

I just hope that you don't think that I'm ditching anyone and that you wont dislike me for not spending as much time on here! And I hope that you all wont rag me if I don't actually get into Cambridge. But I do have to really try my best for myself because even if I don't get my first choice, I'll hopefully get my second choice and I wont feel guilty or bad as if I've let myself down. I hope that you can understand.

Of course i understand...the chance of getting into Cambridge doesn't come along every day! Nobody will think anything bad and it's ridiculous if someone doesn't understand why you're working so hard towards it. Plus everyone understands how difficult it is to get in to Cambridge so don't feel 'embarassed' or anything if you don't. Just try your best, that's all you can do, and i hope your best is good enough - i am sure it will be!

(Original post by serious narb)
    only looked at this page, but does anybody who posts in this thread actually have less than 1000 posts?
    Naaah. Rebels. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh you can pm me about geog stuff if you want
    :hugs: Thanks beth- will do. Did you do the Edexcel B Past Paper on Pafos, Cyprus. because I've done 75% of it as was set for homework and would like to compare with what techniques as in data representation etc anyone else has used?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    When I first started out in here, I used to have < 1000 posts but now, like you, I have surpassed that limit. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I feel so dangerous:cool:

ReputationRep:
    no we do OCR!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.