Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    awww - the pound seems always strong nowadays - i aint complaining, all the more reason to stay out of the stupid EU joke of a joint currency - 'Save the Pound!!'
    Where else in Italy have you been then? I visited Milan, Rome, and Venice.

I do like talking to you. You're so easy to talk to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    Where else in Italy have you been then? I visited Milan, Rome, and Venice.

I do like talking to you. You're so easy to talk to.
    Aww - thats nice of ya.

Yar - i have been to Rome a lot - cos i used to have an auntie there and we went every year when i was younger. I've also been in the north, near the Dolomite mountains, and in the south Pompeii, Naples and Sicily. Italy is such a beautiful country - I love it

ReputationRep:
    Rome is my favourite city in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Paulus - i am shocked :eek: !!

lolz - how u doing man ... i dont think you know me, but i've heard lots about you... :p:
    Who are you anyway?

Who has told you a lot about me?
    In any event, I feel sorry for you. Being told loads about this perfect person must get pretty boring after a while. At least your vocabulary has increased exponentially - at least as far as superlatives are concerned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    Rome is my favourite city in the world.
    Good on ya man It's mine too - you can take all the cultures in the world that ever existed and take the character that their cities have and put them on one side of the scales, and put Rome on the other side, and it will outweigh them with ridiculous ease. It is unique, and really special

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Aww - thats nice of ya.

Yar - i have been to Rome a lot - cos i used to have an auntie there and we went every year when i was younger. I've also been in the north, near the Dolomite mountains, and in the south Pompeii, Naples and Sicily. Italy is such a beautiful country - I love it
    Oh that's nice. Well I guess I'd better get some sleep. It's 2am and I've got volunteer work to do in the morning. Hope I see you around TSR. :flybye:

Hope I dream about venice tonight... although last time I did that, I dreamed there were dead zebras and lions in the pretty water.... Let's hope it's a good one this time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    Oh that's nice. Well I guess I'd better get some sleep. It's 2am and I've got volunteer work to do in the morning. Hope I see you around TSR. :flybye:

Hope I dream about venice tonight... although last time I did that, I dreamed there were dead zebras and lions in the pretty water.... Let's hope it's a good one this time!
    Hey Aeris

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Good on ya man It's mine too - you can take all the cultures in the world that ever existed and take the character that their cities have and put them on one side of the scales, and put Rome on the other side, and it will outweigh them with ridiculous ease. It is unique, and really special
    OK. Dont go over the top. Paris, London and from what Ive heard Barcelona and Vienna also pwn.
    Rome is the most funked city Ive visited, but London is out of this world too. If you walked around the streets of Kensington with Venessa Feltz you would fall in love with her.
    Damn that was a surreal few months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)

Lol! Sweet Dreams then...

G'nite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Hey Aeris
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    :eek: Chris!!! :wavey: You're back!!! :hugs:

Bis invented it yeah, but you thought of it too so like what they say, 'great minds think alike'.
    There just happens to be an unsecured wireless network at theaccomodation here. So yeah back for a bit :p:

Well tonight...

ReputationRep:
    Hey Aeris
    k bye! :flybye:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    Hi
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm

:tsr2:

I'm all sore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    k bye! :flybye:
    *wonders why that always happens when he arrvies*

:hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    OK. Dont go over the top. Paris, London and from what Ive heard Barcelona and Vienna also pwn.
    Rome is the most funked city Ive visited, but London is out of this world too. If you walked around the streets of Kensington with Venessa Feltz you would fall in love with her.
    Damn that was a surreal few months.
    I'll bet it was :p:

To answer your question, posted above...

Helz raves about u innit - superlatives werent used though, i think 'funny guy' featured ... repetitively perhaps :p:

ReputationRep:
    *wonders why that always happens when he arrvies*

:hello:
    Sorry! You're great though. Yay FiL! k bye :flybye:

ReputationRep:
    hello:itsme:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    Sorry! You're great though. Yay FiL! k bye :flybye:
    Take care!

Off you pop!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    hello:itsme:
    Heya man!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.