Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Mk II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    *looks around for "everyone"*:confused:
    *peers through the keyhole* hmmm - there's only my old buddy Vin ... HEY VIN :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eco warrior)
    hey all what a lovley day and the birds and the bees are having fun so how is everyone today :p:
    Hey Em

It is a wunnerful day ... i is good, how is you?

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    :wavey:

Waaaaahhoooooo!! JEN!!

Howz ma girl? ... u had dentist??

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Waaaaahhoooooo!! JEN!!

Howz ma girl? ... u had dentist??

i'm shatttttered! i've had SUCH a busy day :p:

i went to the dentist, that was all fineeee, though they made me pay & i don't think i should yet, tutut, so they gave me a form to claim it back.

then i went and got myself the most stupid job in the entire world and i don't know why i agreed to it! so i was in there for like a whole hour filling out forms etc.

then i went home for about 20mins, had nooo time for lunch, then i had to rush off out, and go back to the job place to give my account details, then i went to the gym, thennn i went to pick my brother up, and i've only just got back :p: and now i'm starving!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    i'm shatttttered! i've had SUCH a busy day :p:

i went to the dentist, that was all fineeee, though they made me pay & i don't think i should yet, tutut, so they gave me a form to claim it back.

then i went and got myself the most stupid job in the entire world and i don't know why i agreed to it! so i was in there for like a whole hour filling out forms etc.

then i went home for about 20mins, had nooo time for lunch, then i had to rush off out, and go back to the job place to give my account details, then i went to the gym, thennn i went to pick my brother up, and i've only just got back :p: and now i'm starving!

Awww - busy girl

Dentists!!! Harsh ... form filling indeed sounds exciting :eek: ... and picking up your brother again - your def a good sis

Whats on the menu - lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Awww - busy girl

Dentists!!! Harsh ... form filling indeed sounds exciting :eek: ... and picking up your brother again - your def a good sis

Whats on the menu - lol

i have noooo idea! potatoes, and something! my parents are going out :hmpf: they're all playing golf & having a meal so i'm left by myself yet again! silly people.

anywayyy, what've you been up to? have you been keeping yourself amused? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    i have noooo idea! potatoes, and something! my parents are going out :hmpf: they're all playing golf & having a meal so i'm left by myself yet again! silly people.

anywayyy, what've you been up to? have you been keeping yourself amused? :p:

Awww - they neglect you Jen - s'lucky that you're imaginative and clever otherwise what might've happened to you ... i dread to think :eek:

Well ... i had a friend round and we chatted and stuff - then i went into school DONT ASK!! Grrr - yup - a teacher asked me to give her my essays that i had done during the course of the year - as 'exemplary work' :eek: . I was a bit shocked - and feel a little worried for the guys in the year below who will be recieving them ..but there you go..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Awww - they neglect you Jen - s'lucky that you're imaginative and clever otherwise what might've happened to you ... i dread to think :eek:

Well ... i had a friend round and we chatted and stuff - then i went into school DONT ASK!! Grrr - yup - a teacher asked me to give her my essays that i had done during the course of the year - as 'exemplary work' :eek: . I was a bit shocked - and feel a little worried for the guys in the year below who will be recieving them ..but there you go..

ooooo clever clogs :p: model student, eh?

what university/course are you going to/doing? what grades are you expecting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    ooooo clever clogs :p: model student, eh?

what university/course are you going to/doing? what grades are you expecting?

Naaaa dont be silly - im not model anything

Erm - i just finished A-Levels in Chemistry, History, Politics and English Literature. Please please please ... i need AAA for Kings History (and possibly philosophy too) for 2007. I really hope i get them . I'm most sad that Cambridge didnt accept me tho :mad: i had an interview with Pembroke College - and got rejected after interview ... jus not good enough i guess, tho u never know with Cambridge, sometimes they make decisions based on weird things

What about you Jen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Naaaa dont be silly - im not model anything

Erm - i just finished A-Levels in Chemistry, History, Politics and English Literature. Please please please ... i need AAA for Kings History (and possibly philosophy too) for 2007. I really hope i get them . I'm most sad that Cambridge didnt accept me tho :mad: i had an interview with Pembroke College - and got rejected after interview ... jus not good enough i guess, tho u never know with Cambridge, sometimes they make decisions based on weird things

What about you Jen?

ooh cool! what are you doing for your gap year?

i did A-Levels in Ancient History, Economics, French & Geography, and i need ABB to do Management Studies with French at Nottingham in September! Aww my brother is at Cambridge, at Fitzwilliam College, he got rejected from another college but Fitz accepted him for Law. Don't say you're not good enough! Some of the best students don't get in, but it's not because you're bad. Plus Kings is really good too! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    ooh cool! what are you doing for your gap year?

i did A-Levels in Ancient History, Economics, French & Geography, and i need ABB to do Management Studies with French at Nottingham in September! Aww my brother is at Cambridge, at Fitzwilliam College, he got rejected from another college but Fitz accepted him for Law. Don't say you're not good enough! Some of the best students don't get in, but it's not because you're bad. Plus Kings is really good too! :hugs:

Awww thnx huns :hugs: that means alot to me, coming from you

Wow!! I'd have loved to have done Ancient History - if my silly skl offered it. Cool - sounds like a good course - and a good uni as well Im sure you'll get ABB without worries

Can i be jealous of your brother?? .. awww - well i may still re-apply hopefully with good results under my belt .. maybe ..

Year away wont be a vacation - im studying in Israel for a year. Im sure it will be a fantastic experiance and help me grow as a person as well as my intellect and education, but its really quite unnerving as well :eek: . Im going in like 3 and a half weeks :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Awww thnx huns :hugs: that means alot to me, coming from you

Wow!! I'd have loved to have done Ancient History - if my silly skl offered it. Cool - sounds like a good course - and a good uni as well Im sure you'll get ABB without worries

Can i be jealous of your brother?? .. awww - well i may still re-apply hopefully with good results under my belt .. maybe ..

Year away wont be a vacation - im studying in Israel for a year. Im sure it will be a fantastic experiance and help me grow as a person as well as my intellect and education, but its really quite unnerving as well :eek: . Im going in like 3 and a half weeks :eek3:

Oooh, that'll be a really good experience! If i don't get my grades this year i think i'm going to work in the Alps for the winter season then do Camp America over summer. Then see what happens from there :p: Yeah you could reapply! At least there is still another chance

A lot of people say they'd like to have done Ancient History but it's probably my worst subject! I think it's more of a boyish subject really :p: But i go to a boy's school which has 8 girls in the 6th form, so maybe because i'm the only girl in the class it doesn't seem so girly. It might be different if there were others! I'm sooo worried about my grade this year though because i really didn't know enough :eek3: I revised for hours but just didn't know it properly in the exam. i guess only time will tell :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    Oooh, that'll be a really good experience! If i don't get my grades this year i think i'm going to work in the Alps for the winter season then do Camp America over summer. Then see what happens from there :p: Yeah you could reapply! At least there is still another chance

Sounds like a plan . Unfortunately i dont think you'll get a chance to have these fantastic experiances, or let your plans grow to fruition, cos you're clearly a clever girl - and your gonna get those grades without batting an eyelid -

A lot of people say they'd like to have done Ancient History but it's probably my worst subject! I think it's more of a boyish subject really :p: But i go to a boy's school which has 8 girls in the 6th form, so maybe because i'm the only girl in the class it doesn't seem so girly. It might be different if there were others! I'm sooo worried about my grade this year though because i really didn't know enough :eek3: I revised for hours but just didn't know it properly in the exam. i guess only time will tell :p:

No - i really really like ancient history - i'll show u my personal statement 1 day - lol.

Aww - me too - i found myself doing like 12/13 hrs some days - i knew it wasnt benefitting me greatly and mayb even made less stuff go in - but i felt if i didnt put in the hours i would never be able to forgive myself . Huns :hugs: hopefully we'll both do brill i've definately got confidence in you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Sounds like a plan . Unfortunately i dont think you'll get a chance to have these fantastic experiances, or let your plans grow to fruition, cos you're clearly a clever girl - and your gonna get those grades without batting an eyelid -

No - i really really like ancient history - i'll show u my personal statement 1 day - lol.

Aww - me too - i found myself doing like 12/13 hrs some days - i knew it wasnt benefitting me greatly and mayb even made less stuff go in - but i felt if i didnt put in the hours i would never be able to forgive myself . Huns :hugs: hopefully we'll both do brill i've definately got confidence in you

awwww :hugs: thank you. I know you'll do well too! I guess if i do get my grades i could always take the year out after I graduate from uni! But i will probably be heavily in debt by then and in need of a job :p: I could just stick to winter holidays skiing and use my summer holidays to do Camp America next year or something! It's just nice to have a back-up plan incase i don't get my grades :p: What are you studying in Israel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    awwww :hugs: thank you. I know you'll do well too! I guess if i do get my grades i could always take the year out after I graduate from uni! But i will probably be heavily in debt by then and in need of a job :p: I could just stick to winter holidays skiing and use my summer holidays to do Camp America next year or something! It's just nice to have a back-up plan incase i don't get my grades :p: What are you studying in Israel?

:hugs: thnx again Jen

Sounds like a plan -- can i come wiv you?? Sounds really good but i cant ski ... you can teach me

Erm - religious studies... and hopefully check out some archaeology and Ancient mediterranean history on the side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    :hugs: thnx again Jen

Sounds like a plan -- can i come wiv you?? Sounds really good but i cant ski ... you can teach me

Erm - religious studies... and hopefully check out some archaeology and Ancient mediterranean history on the side

ooooh! sounds fun!

yep, come skiing :p: though i can't really teach you because i'm not exactly brilliant myself! it's reallyyy fun though

ReputationRep:
    Aww -well. It was lovely as always chatting with you Jen :hugs: I really enjoy our chats.

Sadly - i gotta go now

Hopefully it'll all come off well.

Goodbye for now :hugs: - hope we talk soon
    Byeeee Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Aww -well. It was lovely as always chatting with you Jen :hugs: I really enjoy our chats.

Sadly - i gotta go now

Hopefully it'll all come off well.

Goodbye for now :hugs: - hope we talk soon
    Byeeee

aww, me too! you're so fun to talk to :hugs:

speak to you sooon! have fun. bye bye xxxxxxxxxxx :wavey:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.