Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Mk II watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Well.... it was Saturday - so as a fairly religious Jew - i wasnt up to much ... just observing the Sabbath - peaceful and gives me time to meditate upon life, and my weaknesses - and my many problems with myself as a person

Also .. chill wiv friends and family

What about u? Glad to hear that your opnion of pepps in life has gone up . The world is reallt gr8!! Its just a few nasty people who screw it all up ..
    I'm sorry that hearing about your problems makes you sad. Usually when I find out about ways that I've messed up, I just learn to try to do better and believe I can change. That's all.

Friends and family are cool. I had a going away lunch with the people from work yesterday.

Yeah the world is great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    I'm sorry that hearing about your problems makes you sad. Usually when I find out about ways that I've messed up, I just learn to try to do better and believe I can change. That's all.

So do i - its the only way of dealing with things. But i was at the stage where i was self-analysing to find the problems with myself ... thats always a very upsetting procedure

Friends and family are cool. I had a going away lunch with the people from work yesterday.

Yeah the world is great!

Awww - they must be sad to see you go ... i bet they appreciate your work no end - invaluable asset to be sure

What u gonna do wiv yourself now that you've finished - and discovered the world aint really so bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    So do i - its the only way of dealing with things. But i was at the stage where i was self-analysing to find the problems with myself ... thats always a very upsetting procedure

Awww - they must be sad to see you go ... i bet they appreciate your work no end - invaluable asset to be sure

What u gonna do wiv yourself now that you've finished - and discovered the world aint really so bad
    I'm probably going to get to visit my mom for a while. I've missed her and it's just not the same talking to her on the phone.

I think I'll start more random conversations with people now that I know the world isn't so bad. Although I have to be careful because I don't want people to think that I'm crazy.

Sounds like you've had a relaxing day. Do you have any hobbies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    I'm probably going to get to visit my mom for a while. I've missed her and it's just not the same talking to her on the phone.

Aww - sure. That'll be really nice for u

I think I'll start more random conversations with people now that I know the world isn't so bad. Although I have to be careful because I don't want people to think that I'm crazy.
    Random is defo cool :cool: - how could anyone think you're crazy :eek:

Sounds like you've had a relaxing day. Do you have any hobbies?
    Yeah - it was ok ... sure i lurve art, music and football mostly. But im open minded to loads of other stuff too

What about u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Aww - sure. That'll be really nice for u
    Random is defo cool :cool: - how could anyone think you're crazy :eek:
    Yeah - it was ok ... sure i lurve art, music and football mostly. But im open minded to loads of other stuff too

What about u?
    Yeah, I don't know how anyone could think I'm crazy.:rolleyes: Music is fun, I also like theater and making tissue paper flowers and sewing. I'm afraid I'm no good at painting though, but it's still fun to try.

What kind of music do you like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    Yeah, I don't know how anyone could think I'm crazy.:rolleyes: Music is fun, I also like theater and making tissue paper flowers and sewing. I'm afraid I'm no good at painting though, but it's still fun to try.

What kind of music do you like?
    Anyone who thinks that is crazy themselves innit

Tissue paper flowers!!! I used to do that in year 1!!! I still got siome at home somewhere ... *yep i'm a hoarder *

Painting aint the extent - i jus came up with a totally new and fun art media .... neway graphics is great, and sketches ....

Kind of music :p: ... this is when everyone starts going ... heavy metal, alternative rock blablabla - lol. I cant really define the type of music i like according to these ludicrous catagories. I do really love most types of music, but i guess altho it makes me sound namby pamby i do really like sorta soul and a bit of rock. I do really like Reggae tho - Damian Marley rocks

Whats your inclination?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Anyone who thinks that is crazy themselves innit

Tissue paper flowers!!! I used to do that in year 1!!! I still got siome at home somewhere ... *yep i'm a hoarder *

Painting aint the extent - i jus came up with a totally new and fun art media .... neway graphics is great, and sketches ....

Kind of music :p: ... this is when everyone starts going ... heavy metal, alternative rock blablabla - lol. I cant really define the type of music i like according to these ludicrous catagories. I do really love most types of music, but i guess altho it makes me sound namby pamby i do really like sorta soul and a bit of rock. I do really like Reggae tho - Damian Marley rocks

Whats your inclination?
    I like a variety of music. I listen to Barlowgirl, switchfoot, p.o.d, jeremy camp, Enya, hoobastank, or anything on pop radio really. I'm not much of a hard rocker I like soundtracks to films mostly, they take me back to a time and place that I love etc.

My brother is a really great artist.

Do you know enough about computers to edit ...oh..i dunno...my avatar?

ReputationRep:
    Boo!!!!

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    Boo!!!!

eek:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Boo!!!!

Hey there!!!

I dont believe we've met ... *introduces himself*...

Hello - i'm Kieny apparently :eek: - *proffers his hand in a virtual handshake* - pleased to meet you, how do you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    I like a variety of music. I listen to Barlowgirl, switchfoot, p.o.d, jeremy camp, Enya, hoobastank, or anything on pop radio really. I'm not much of a hard rocker I like soundtracks to films mostly, they take me back to a time and place that I love etc.

Oooooh - i really like Enya (and hoobastank) - she's really good

My brother is a really great artist.

Really?? What kinda stuff does he do?

Do you know enough about computers to edit ...oh..i dunno...my avatar?
    :p: - i dunno - what exactly do you want done to it?

ReputationRep:
    *shakes Kieny's hand* pleased to meet.

I am very well thank you... How are you?

Hey Aeris... hope no scare :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)
    Oooooh - i really like Enya (and hoobastank) - she's really good

Really?? What kinda stuff does he do?

:p: - i dunno - what exactly do you want done to it?
    Sure, Enya's the best. She's so relaxing, especially with a bubble bath and candles.

I just want the transition between the pictures to slow down a bit. Don't you think it moves too fast?

My brother does sketches and painting. He sketched a picture of me once, and I must say it was the best I've ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    *shakes Kieny's hand* pleased to meet.

I am very well thank you... How are you?

The pleasures all mine i'm sure

I am quite well thank you... i must say your rather abrubt entrance did put me on edge ... :p:

(Original post by Aeris)
    Sure, Enya's the best. She's so relaxing, especially with a bubble bath and candles.

She's definately relaxing - i'll have to take your word about the second part, cos i've never tried it myself :p:

I just want the transition between the pictures to slow down a bit. Don't you think it moves too fast?
    Mayb slightly :p: - what programme is your avatar created in?

My brother does sketches and painting. He sketched a picture of me once, and I must say it was the best I've ever seen.
    Cool *envious* - i'm more of a acrylic/oil abstract/landscape person myself. But im not very good unfortunately ... never mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)

I am quite well thank you... i must say your rather abrubt entrance did put me on edge ... :p:

She's definately relaxing - i'll have to take your word about the second part, cos i've never tried it myself :p:
    Mayb slightly :p: - what programme is your avatar created in?

Cool *envious* - i'm more of a acrylic/oil abstract/landscape person myself. But im not very good unfortunately ... never mind
    I don't know what program it was created with, but I have it saved and I could send it to your computer. But I must go now.

:flybye: bye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    I don't know what program it was created with, but I have it saved and I could send it to your computer. But I must go now.

:flybye: bye!

Awww .... oh well - hope to talk soon

G'nite (for me at least ) :hugs: Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieny)

lol sorry bout that... :rolleyes: hehe

All yours? Can't I get some of that

ReputationRep:
    lol sorry bout that... :rolleyes: hehe

All yours? Can't I get some of that

Okeee dokes - im a sharing kinda guy ... you can have some of the pleasure too ... i'm not sure exactly what sorta pleasure you'd get out of meeting me, but whateva.

ReputationRep:
    So quiet hehe!

ReputationRep:
    omg lettuce :hugs: long time no see

can't sleep huh? like me --- insomnia is cool methinks though

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.