Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    aweshum, i so totally summoned you!

What the hell is that module booklet about?
    I don't know, it has too many words. I couldn't make it past the first chapter, the plot isn't very interesting, and I find the characters incredibly dull. Definitely a thumbs down.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the words did it for me too. And all the colours.

ReputationRep:
    I think it tells you about modules. Not sure, I might be reading it upside down.

ReputationRep:
    :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shady05)
    :-)
    Why do you have currants for eyes? Good God, man, what's wrong with you!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p00p)
    I think it tells you about modules. Not sure, I might be reading it upside down.
    Do we have to do anything with it? Or is it just all those forms in the other booklet?

ReputationRep:
    Do we have to do anything with it? Or is it just all those forms in the other booklet?
    Well, I can't find anything to fill in, so I guess we don't. I think it just tells us about all the modules for our courses. There's a lecture timetable in the back, we probably get given a personalised one during fresher's week.

ReputationRep:
    Natalie stop getting more chocolate! :eek:
    I was having dinner :hmmm:

Though I guess you were right on the food issue, how did you guess? :p:
    I've decided a while ago I was actually born to be obese, now all I've got to do is give up going to the gym and embrace my destiny.

ReputationRep:
    mm ok thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)

I've decided a while ago I was actually born to be obese, now all I've got to do is give up going to the gym and embrace my destiny.
    Nooooooooo fight it! Challenges are character building. Or in this case character slimming :p:

my mummy told me obesity is EVIL and that eventually if everyone gets obese we'll all run out of food and start eating each other.

I don't wanna be eaten :bawling:

I might be talking rubbish though, sometimes it's hard to see where one ends and the other begins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    sometimes it's hard to see where one ends and the other begins.
    I have this problem with my rolls of fat. Who knew counting could be so hard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    my mummy told me obesity is evl and that eventually if everyone gets obes we'll all run out of food and start eating each other.

I might be talking rubbish though, sometimes it's hard to see where one ends and the other begins.
    Biting the hand that feeds you eh.

ReputationRep:
    Biting the hand that feeds you eh.
    A little HP sauce and it's alright.

Ba dum tsch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    my mummy told me obesity is EVIL and that eventually if everyone gets obese we'll all run out of food and start eating each other.

Don't worry, I won't really, I just get into this mood whenever I eat chocolate, which is quite often. Well, I've got an addiction to chocolate and diet coke and since diet coke contains lots of caffeine which should allow you to work beyond your sugar levels, I figure they just balance eachother out.
    Or so I keep telling myself :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)

Ba dum tsch
    I don't get it

ReputationRep:
    Man I missed HP sauce when away.

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate cookbook

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I won't really, I just get into this mood whenever I eat chocolate, which is quite often. Well, I've got an addiction to chocolate and diet coke and since diet coke contains lots of caffeine which should allow you to work beyond your sugar levels, I figure they just balance eachother out.
    Or so I keep telling myself :p:
    Tis good reasoning :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.