Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Mk II watch

ReputationRep:
    i bet the army dont spend that much on there face paint

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    £95 :eek4: I've never spent more than £10 on one make up item

I want new shoesssssss now
    Really? Does that include perfume?:ninja:

I need new shoes now! I once saw these really smart and chic black court shoes but they're long gone and all I see now are tacky replicas everywhere. :huff: I need heels so I can wear skirts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    You'd hope so as it's Dior! Money off is good because that price: :eek:. Interesting. Do you buy Dior clothes, shoes, bags and other accessories to then? What other brands of make-up do you use?

i only use Dior make up my best friend works in a department store and was going to get me staff discount but i felt too mean to allow him to buy a load of make up as i'm sure his colleagues would find it incredibly strange :p:

No i don't buy the dior bags etc, they're a bit out of my league for now :hmpf: :p: closest thing to the bags are probably make up bags! that's my limit :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fiction)
    It's not face paint. As long as you don't look artificially orange, brown, yellow, white, pink or red, it's not facepaint!:p:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    It's not face paint. As long as you don't look artificially orange, brown, yellow, white, pink or red, it's not facepaint!:p:

je suis d'accord avec toi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    i only use Dior make up my best friend works in a department store and was going to get me staff discount but i felt too mean to allow him to buy a load of make up as i'm sure his colleagues would find it incredibly strange :p:

No i don't buy the dior bags etc, they're a bit out of my league for now :hmpf: :p: closest thing to the bags are probably make up bags! that's my limit :p:
    Aww, know what you mean: :five:. Lol.:p: It's not that strange if they know that it's not for him though!:p: Thanks for reminding me that i actually need a make-up bag and a jewellery case- snazzy one's that I'd like of course though!:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    je suis d'accord avec toi
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    Really? Does that include perfume?:ninja:

I need new shoes now! I once saw these really smart and chic black court shoes but they're long gone and all I see now are tacky replicas everywhere. :huff: I need heels so I can wear skirts!
    Nah doesn't include perfume but the perfume i have is not v expensive
    http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/cus...72&cat=&page=1
    I always just wear pumps with skirts, im not one for heels too uncomfy for mee and i bet i'd just fall over

ReputationRep:
    sure keep telling your self that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    Nah doesn't include perfume but the perfume i have is not v expensive
    http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/cus...72&cat=&page=1
    I always just wear pumps with skirts, im not one for heels too uncomfy for mee and i bet i'd just fall over
    Aww, one of my friends is like that but if she has to wear a skirt, she has to be forced into it!:p: I don't like pumps. I like some heels. I've never had any trouble walking or running in heels before- even stiletto heels on my boots!

ReputationRep:
    Aww, know what you mean: :five:. Lol.:p: It's not that strange if they know that it's not for him though!:p: Thanks for reminding me that i actually need a make-up bag and a jewellery case- snazzy one's that I'd like of course though!:p:

yeah that's true, i'm sure they'd realise :p: though any excuse to tease him they would probably take :hmmm:

ooh, where you thinking of looking? i've not seen any i like for ages! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    sure keep telling your self that
    Lol, I will! Worry not about it! I don't wear foundation, powder or blusher aka what you so endearingly call "facepaint", not that it's any of your business. But I still stand by my views.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, one of my friends is like that but if she has to wear a skirt, she has to be forced into it!:p: I don't like pumps. I like some heels. I've never had any trouble walking or running in heels before- even stiletto heels on my boots!

heels look soo much nicer, i hate wearing flat shoes, they just make you look so dumpy! i love my new cowboy boots though and they don't have a huge heeel, just right. my stiletto boots kill my feet after about 1hr :hmpf: i have the most gorgeous stilettos ever that i got for my prom though! they don't hurt at all

fiction. <3

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I will! Worry not about it! I don't wear foundation, powder or blusher aka what you so endearingly call "facepaint", not that it's any of your business. But I still stand by my views.

:ditto: i verrry rarely wear face make up, mainly just eyes really. and if i do wear anything on my cheeks it tends to be really pale/slight shimmer. the oompa loompa look isn't really my thing either :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    yeah that's true, i'm sure they'd realise :p: though any excuse to tease him they would probably take :hmmm:

ooh, where you thinking of looking? i've not seen any i like for ages! :eek:
    Meanies!:poke:

I actually have no idea of where to look! I don't own any or have been looking for any before. But I might look for some japanese silk embroidered one's because I have some japanese embroidered stuff. Don't know where to look for them though!:p: Sorry that wasn't of any help...

ReputationRep:
    i think its good you stand up for what you belive even if your views and ideas are "different"
    http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...l%3Den%26lr%3D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    heels look soo much nicer, i hate wearing flat shoes, they just make you look so dumpy! i love my new cowboy boots though and they don't have a huge heeel, just right. my stiletto boots kill my feet after about 1hr :hmpf: i have the most gorgeous stilettos ever that i got for my prom though! they don't hurt at all
    I know!:five: aww. That's good! I never went to the year 11 Leaver's prom. There's one at the end of the A2's- unsure whether to go to that one. :s: Oh well, don't have to think about that for sometiem. What colour was your prom dress? What did it look like? I saw some prom dresses that I liked the look of on the net. :p: And in the one and only copy that I bought of Vogue, had this booklet of designer shoes and there were these gorgeous pixie boots etc! All out of my price range though!:huff: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Meanies!:poke:

I actually have no idea of where to look! I don't own any or have been looking for any before. But I might look for some japanese silk embroidered one's because I have some japanese embroidered stuff. Don't know where to look for them though!:p: Sorry that wasn't of any help...

aww, i was just wondering! don't apologise :hugs:

oooh we have a really cool Japanese shop in Chester! you'd love it :p: though there's probably one near you too

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.