Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Mk II watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Lol, would love to! I'll come with a gift.:p:

take me with you! (not as the gift :p: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    *realistic :p:
    Lol, yes, I am idealistic.

Nice to see you're back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    I was going to suggest that and maybe make that joke about you being the gift too! :five:

ReputationRep:
    With long nails they can be used as a defence mechanism if ever there is a need to do so!:p: They look cool too. But now my nails are short.:s:

i go through weird nervous phases and bite my nails! or if i'm excited about something or worrying. it's a bit silly :p: i love nice nails, but toooo long is scary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    :eek: ele i wonder if you live near me then!
    :eek3: That would be cool! But that does depend on where you live.:rolleyes: :p: Hint?:p: On what is near you/location, I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    i go through weird nervous phases and bite my nails! or if i'm excited about something or worrying. it's a bit silly :p: i love nice nails, but toooo long is scary
    I'd be scary then! But when they were long they weren't too long that they curled because that's :puke:.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, would love to! I'll come with a gift.:p:
    Oooooooh is it a surprise?

ReputationRep:
    I was going to suggest that and maybe make that joke about you being the gift too! :five:
    it wouldn't be a very fun gift to receive :p: let's take him a rabbit or puppy or tortoise or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    Ok, but then you'd have to bring a gift too! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Oooooooh is it a surprise?
    Of course! Don't you love surprises? The good, nice one's, I mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    it wouldn't be a very fun gift to receive :p: let's take him a rabbit or puppy or tortoise or something
    Really?:p: OK, but not a puppy- I'm a cat person. Ooh, I know what I’ll take him! I’ll bring my platypus collection because then not only would they be able to meet FiL and you, but they’d be able to see all the platypuses in FiL’s photo’s and make friends and feel more at home. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I guess so! Who doesnt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Ok, but then you'd have to bring a gift too! :p:
    And you would get me and jen gifts too? Yes?:p:

ReputationRep:
    Really?:p: OK, but not a puppy- I'm a cat person. Ooh, I know what I’ll take him! I’ll bring my platypus collection because then not only would they be able to meet FiL and you, but they’d be able to see all the platypuses in FiL’s photo’s and make friends and feel more at home. :ninja;

aww i love puppies :p:

you can't give your platypus collection away :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    aww i love puppies :p:

you can't give your platypus collection away :eek:
    :eek3: I'd never give them away ever! They're going to stay with me forever! I meant I'd take them with me to visit FiL therefore FiL's gift would be seeing them but not getting them!:bawling: at that idea!

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: I'd never give them away ever! They're going to stay with me forever! I meant I'd take them with me to visit FiL therefore FiL's gift would be seeing them but not getting them!:bawling: at that idea!
    oooh, you worried me there! i couldn't give away my disney toys :p: how many do you have in your collection? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    oooh, you worried me there! i couldn't give away my disney toys :p: how many do you have in your collection? :eek:
    Oh, only 11. One I've had since I was just over 1 year old. She's called Old Platy. Apparently, I was in my pram in a cuddly toy shop on the Isle Of Wight and I was given the choice of which one I wanted. I pointed at her and kept pointing until I was given the one that I meant. I'm not sure whether I remember it:eek: or if I imagined it when my mum told me.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    you could cut them all up and make a coat if you had a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    How many Disney toys do you have then? And which one's are they?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.