ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Oh, on the contrary, you don't.
    Yes I do :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmmderongimmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    aww, we just had to wear plain white or black ones! and only black suits were allowed :hmpf: what work have you got to do?
    2 Geography essays and a French essay.:ninja:

Our school only allows dark coloured matching suits with no denim or leather. Though I sometimes wore black suit trousers then a dark green suit top or an aqua jumper made to look like a jacket, sort of as it's cotton:p:, my turning over the top of the material to make a collar.:p: Also, in my school, you have to wear a fully buttoned shirt with a collar, boys have to wear a tie of their choice too, no mini-skirts, not too much make-up, no artificially coloured hair and hardly any jewellery. Not that all the other girls took any notice of the skirts rule, the hair colour rule or the wearing the suits and shirts rules. I always felt like I was even more so the odd one out because I was the only smart person in all my classes! They get away with it apart form lots of comments but I knew that if I tried anything like that, I wouldn't get away with it.:huff: I have had some nice comments on some unusual nice styles that I have worn sometimes though that are in compilation with the school's rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    nope :eek:
    :eek:

*takes away pineapple*

No more till you've hung up your clothes!

Spoiler:
    Show

mmm this pineapple is gorge! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    I have a platypus...water system
    Hey! What's that like and do then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Seriously camelbaks are wayyy better. Platypus's are sooo 1999. :p:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    2 Geography essays and a French essay.:ninja:

Our school only allows dark coloured matching suits with no denim or leather. Though I sometimes wore black suit trousers then a dark green suit top or an aqua jumper made to look like a jacket, sort of as it's cotton:p:, my turning over the top of the material to make a collar.:p: Also, in my school, you have to wear a fully buttoned shirt with a collar, boys have to wear a tie of their choice too, no mini-skirts, not too much make-up, no artificially coloured hair and hardly any jewellery. Not that all the other girls took any notice of the skirts rule, the hair colour rule or the wearing the suits and shirts rules. I always felt like I was even more so the odd one out because I was the only smart person in all my classes! They get away with it apart form lots of comments but I knew that if I tried anything like that, I wouldn't get away with it.:huff: I have had some nice comments on some unusual nice styles that I have worn sometimes though that are in compilation with the school's rules.

ooo what are your essays on? my two fave subjects :five:

your rules seem pretty similar to ours, though it seems you can have a bit more fun with your outfits, lucky! in exam time i got away with strappy tops under my suit but it was against the school rules, nobody really cared though :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.