Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Mk II watch

(Original post by beth...)
    Jen don't get down about it, im sure we can all sort it out some time soon. Try forget about it for a lil while :hugs: x infinity
    :ditto: Tis only a net forum. Revision is more important. (did Charl just say that?! :eek:)

:hugs: chouchou xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    Well i'm actually just going to say it cos i can't revise and my exams are more important.

I am fed up of being made to feel guilty just for having friends. I find it ridiculous how people can turn on others just for who they are friends with. and the sheep thing was not just to exclude anybody. It came after days of comments about some 'clique', the 'exam club', being criticised for the way i type, and general comments about the ppl i'm friends with. I didn't intend to leave anybody out but if people are gonna distance themselves then i can't do anything about it. But if people are going to judge and take sides then fair enough. But i'm actually really sick of it and it's actually upsetting me. Yeah it's a forum, but i don't go round talking to anyone on here the same way i do to the ppl i actually consider friends, so to me they're proper people, not just net buddies. So i am actually gettin upset by it now. I don't care how *****y i look cos i've actually done nothing except say how i feel.
    Im not annoyed, just find it funny how you felt left out from beth and charl, but now youve found your place its okay to sort of leave others out. And to be honest, i dont want to be part of a crazy internet group thing anyway, i just want to talk to people, but i was feeling lonely because i used to talk to you alot and now youre more concerned with trying to fit in. I think its just a mixture of things really, and i know im a stroppy brat, but I hope its not me whos has upset you, because youre SO cool.
    And anyway, you should know by now im blunt, and if im annoyed i will tell you. Now im paranoid you're all ahving these msn conversations about me! Anyway, just concentrate in working that brain and getting into uni.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Im not annoyed, just find it funny how you felt left out from beth and charl, but now youve found your place its okay to sort of leave others out. And to be honest, i dont want to be part of a crazy internet group thing anyway, i just want to talk to people, but i was feeling lonely because i used to talk to you alot and now youre more concerned with trying to fit in. I think its just a mixture of things really, and i know im a stroppy brat, but I hope its not me whos has upset you, because youre SO cool.
    And anyway, you should know by now im blunt, and if im annoyed i will tell you. Now im paranoid you're all ahving these msn conversations about me! Anyway, just concentrate in working that brain and getting into uni.
    :hugs:

I'm sorry that you felt left out, but i never stopped talking to you when i became more friendly with charl & beth, and never ever would cos you've always been my 'best tsr friend' (if there is such a thing) since the beginning, and im never going to 'replace' you & they know that. But i'm also goood friends with them too. I just wish you didn't feel like because im friends with them it means i'm any less friendly with you. The only thing that was getting to me was lil comments, which youre not two faced so you will say what you mean and i appreciate it. I also understand you dont wanna be part of some lil 'clique' too, espesh when we're all younger and being immature. But it's really hard to get the right balance between the two. And when my exams have finished you wont be made to feel lonely cos i will pester you to death if you'll let me missy. I hope you're okay & we can talk like we used to! :hugs:

Bex: :hugs: Sorry if you felt left out.

ReputationRep:
    Well, its not just me who feels left out.

Its ok charl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Well, its not just me who feels left out.

Its ok charl!

:s: who else does?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    I'm sorry that you felt left out, but i never stopped talking to you when i became more friendly with charl & beth, and never ever would cos you've always been my 'best tsr friend' (if there is such a thing) since the beginning, and im never going to 'replace' you & they know that. But i'm also goood friends with them too. I just wish you didn't feel like because im friends with them it means i'm any less friendly with you. The only thing that was getting to me was lil comments, which youre not two faced so you will say what you mean and i appreciate it. I also understand you dont wanna be part of some lil 'clique' too, espesh when we're all younger and being immature. But it's really hard to get the right balance between the two. And when my exams have finished you wont be made to feel lonely cos i will pester you to death if you'll let me missy. I hope you're okay & we can talk like we used to! :hugs:
    Its not that i felt left out really, i just dont have a clue what you were talking about and it was like youd come up with these things for just the three of you and stuff. i dont know, i starting to sound like vienna!

But anyway i dont want you to be upset because that would be silly. x

(Original post by B_e_x)
    Its not that i felt left out really, i just dont have a clue what you were talking about and it was like youd come up with these things for just the three of you and stuff. i dont know, i starting to sound like vienna!

NEVER! :eek:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    :s: who else does?
    Well, i think fil is feeling left out, moreso than me maybe. You should talk to him about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)

If you meant the chou thing even beth didn't understand that that was pure immaturity of me and charl :p:

but sorry bex :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i really didn't....and still don't....those two are weird

(Original post by beth...)
    Yeh i really didn't....and still don't....those two are weird
    And you're not? :p:

chouchou stuff was just... random. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yes i am weird

Quote me all ya like :p:

ReputationRep:
    woo a gem

ReputationRep:
    Mwaa ha ha i killed chat..........................:creep:

Edit: No i didn't........score

Woop :five: jen

(Original post by .jen.)
    woo a gem
    :bawling:

:p: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    it was so tempting not to type then so youd actually look like a loserrrr :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    it was so tempting not to type then so youd actually look like a loserrrr :p:
    :eek: meany :talkhand:

ReputationRep:
    :bunny:

ReputationRep:
    :beer:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.