Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Was it from the heart?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Then... why are you on his? :p:

well i joined this site where you upload your pics, and it's one of those where they print them and deliver them, but when you register you get 30 free photos and just pay £1.50 postage so im stealing photos of holidays etc!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    well i joined this site where you upload your pics, and it's one of those where they print them and deliver them, but when you register you get 30 free photos and just pay £1.50 postage so im stealing photos of holidays etc!
    ahhh ok! We'll don't break it :p: Send me holiday photos! :eek: pleeeasee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    It's amazing how you realise; when you lose someone, you get mad at yourself for not saying the things you could have said a million times. You take for granted all of the days spent doing nothing, when you could have been with that person. Anyone can be taken from us at any point in our lives but we always wait until they're gone to say the things we never had the courage to before. At some point you learn to accept the fact that the people you wish wouldn't change, do. Goodbyes hurt, but only mean forever is you let them. Pictures never replace being there and nothing lasts forever. But you also learn to laugh until your stomach hurts, act so crazy that people think you're high, and live for the days with your best friends, you learn to just have fun because life is too short to worry about change. Nothing is forever, forever is a lie, all we have is the time from hello to goodbye, you do what you gotta do, know what you know, hand on until you can't anymore and then learn to let go. As we grow up, we learn that the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down, probably will. You will have your hear broken, probably more that one and it gets harder each time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You’ll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something an old one did. You will cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, love like you've never bee hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness that you will never get back. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget the ones that don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it would be easy, the just promised that it would be worth it.
    I gave you a rich :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo 1 rich ;farhan; I'm rich :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Could you turn this into a red-ish colour theme?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    If that was original, round of applause for talented mr. farhan

ReputationRep:
    raindrops on roses

ReputationRep:
    Could you turn this into a red-ish colour theme?

? something like that.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    whiskers on kittens

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...1&d=1157676229

? something like that.
    Wow yes! The text to stand out abit more though.. ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    raindrops on roses
    cliche alert!!

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apple tree)
    If that was original, round of applause for talented mr. farhan
    You make me feel bad.. I just wanted to share it with everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    raindrops on roses
    #excited#

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    *buys plane tickets for Nat* :p:
    I'm waiting :hmmm: :p:

ReputationRep:
    #excited#
    YES! thats the one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    I'm waiting :hmmm: :p:
    Hello again :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Look at me everyone I'm sexy because of my avatar

ReputationRep:
    Hello again :wavey:
    Hi .

Bye bye, gonna have dinner

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.