Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Mk II watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh! I have a stalker? :eek: :p:

Not a very good one, apparently, took you this long to answer?

I've been too busy melting in the heat.
    How's you?

(Oh, and yay, mute! :hugs: )

(Original post by Natalie Lane)
    Oh! I have a stalker? :eek: :p:

Not a very good one, apparently, took you this long to answer?

I've been too busy melting in the heat.
    How's you?

(Oh, and yay, mute! :hugs: )

stalker has such... illegal connotations, I prefer to think of myself as a fan ;yes; and I was just um, building up the courage to speak to someone I'm such a huge fan of.

heat, I am SO tired of you getting heat all the time! :mad: :p: then again, I have a coat now, so things are looking up over here.

I've been cold, but charl! is back in Hounslow so I've been able to see her a bit more often other than that, pffft alriighty I guess, still haven't left TSR and I think that tells you something :p:

(yay!! Natalie Lane, you have been gone far too long :hugs:)

darn it!! I can't rep yet, pssshhht, stupid once per day rule.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: mute I'm shocked! what would charl think!

go to bed you two

(and thanks again for the sub, mute :hugs:)

(Original post by ashy)

go to bed you two

pfft charl knows, she's just grateful miss lane was ever nice to me :p:

and I really should go to bed, but... it's all the way upstairs and I'm all the way downstairs, think of all the stairs I'd have to climb to get there ;no;

(s'alriighty, blame charl really, for saying good things about you :p: :hugs:)

ReputationRep:
    lol I dunno who to blame, you're both very nice

and yes that's the same excuse I'm using....I swear one of these nights I'm just going to go all the way through and suddenly realise it's light outside....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)

stalker has such... illegal connotations, I prefer to think of myself as a fan ;yes; and I was just um, building up the courage to speak to someone I'm such a huge fan of.

heat, I am SO tired of you getting heat all the time! :mad: :p: then again, I have a coat now, so things are looking up over here.

I've been cold, but charl! is back in Hounslow so I've been able to see her a bit more often other than that, pffft alriighty I guess, still haven't left TSR and I think that tells you something :p:

(yay!! Natalie Lane, you have been gone far too long :hugs:)
    Awww, you've made me go all :blushing: now

To be honest, I wouldn't mind some of your cold weather right about now. Summer has been a bit too strong lately. Charl! I don't know much about Charl! Except that you like her, which is good enough for me.
    Consider me a Charl! fan!
    How was christmas? :eek:

(Original post by ashy)
    lol I dunno who to blame, you're both very nice

and yes that's the same excuse I'm using....I swear one of these nights I'm just going to go all the way through and suddenly realise it's light outside....
    I've actually done that before a few times, then I went for a jog, so I think in the long run, it's a good thing.

It's been an awfully long time since I've been on TSR late though ;no;

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)

go to bed you two

Oh I had such a good expression for this moment too! Silly english language and not having the appropriate expressions for times such as these! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    anyway, speaking of sleep.

good night all! (well good morning anyway....if it were summer it'd be almost light by now )

BYE!

ReputationRep:
    Oh I had such a good expression for this moment too! Silly english language and not having the appropriate expressions for times such as these! :hmmm:
    say it in german :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    say it in german :p:
    Erm... silly german and being too hard for me! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah, gotta make the best of what you got! What language do you want to say it in?!?

wish there was a language of emotion, that would make things easier to understand sometimes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    lol yeah, gotta make the best of what you got! What language do you want to say it in?!?

wish there was a language of emotion, that would make things easier to understand sometimes...
    Portuguese! Ok here it goes "E você também para de ficar botando lenha na fogueira :hmmm:"

And, that's deep. Really deep.
    :p:

Awww, you've made me go all :blushing: now

To be honest, I wouldn't mind some of your cold weather right about now. Summer has been a bit too strong lately. Charl! I don't know much about Charl! Except that you like her, which is good enough for me.
    Consider me a Charl! fan!
    How was christmas? :eek:
    hehe *adores*

mmm yeah, she's nice I guess :p: absolutely amazing, I am still in denial that we met through TSR though.

hows your relationship getting on? and why don't I ever see you on msn :hmmm: :p: I blame the stalking..

christmas was goood not many surprises, as I picked everyhting I wanted myself, even going so far as to be given the money and go out and buy it myself in some cases, to bring back to my parents for wrapping . fun though, except that all the trains on christmas eve went crazy and it took me longer to get to the shops than it did to find what I wanted. the plus side is, I didn't get anything I didn't want.

how was it for you? did you get a white christmas this year? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Portuguese! Ok here it goes "E você também para de ficar botando lenha na fogueira :hmmm:"

And, that's deep. Really deep.
    :p:
    :hmmm: I "sense" piss takage!

And congrats you picked one I have no clue about

pfft silly portuguese language being so weird with pronounciation ;no;

who knew como esta (but obviously with more weird accents and things)

would turn into "comestha" or something similar, pah!

(Original post by ashy)
    anyway, speaking of sleep.

good night all! (well good morning anyway....if it were summer it'd be almost light by now )

BYE!
    goodnight, that is, if you're sure you wanna go already :p:

:ciao:

:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    hehe *adores*

mmm yeah, she's nice I guess :p: absolutely amazing, I am still in denial that we met through TSR though.

hows your relationship getting on? and why don't I ever see you on msn :hmmm: :p: I blame the stalking..

christmas was goood not many surprises, as I picked everyhting I wanted myself, even going so far as to be given the money and go out and buy it myself in some cases, to bring back to my parents for wrapping . fun though, except that all the trains on christmas eve went crazy and it took me longer to get to the shops than it did to find what I wanted. the plus side is, I didn't get anything I didn't want.

how was it for you? did you get a white christmas this year? :p:
    If adoring involves any feet kissing I'd refrain if I were you. Got a huge (ugly and unlady-like) blister a tthe moment.
    My relationship isn't going so well. Actually, it's not going at all. Started dating, and then broke up. My fault really, but it doesnt make it much better

And those are the best christmas gifts, no disappointments! what did you pick?
    We dont do christmas. Jewish family.
    Actually, that's not entirely true. Christmas food is cheap at christmas so we have a sort of christmas dinner, typically jewish, huh? :p:
    No white christmas Never white christmas. Did it snow there? :eek:

And I told you I wasn't a big msn fan!

ReputationRep:
    goodnight :p:

:ciao: to you too!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.