Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey , completely new to this , looking to make new friends before coming to this uni ! im studying politics and international relations and il be staying on the clay hill campus kind of annoyed wanted to be on seething wells campus but oh well does anyone know when freshers starts ? and when your moving in xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

idk where I'll be staying, still working on that. Studying Computer Science.

Think freshers is 16th of Sept to the 22nd, but I could be completely wrong.

ReputationRep:
    hey aww nice , thanks for that ! uni will start properly after that right ?

ReputationRep:
    Think so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slooowpoke)
    Hi!

idk where I'll be staying, still working on that. Studying Computer Science.

Think freshers is 16th of Sept to the 22nd, but I could be completely wrong.
    I'm doing computing studies! So I'll probably see you around

ReputationRep:
    Same campus so probably!

ReputationRep:
    i'll be at Kingston hill campus! Accounting and finance and yeah freshers should be on 16th onwards!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm studying Property Planning and Development, still tryna sort out where I am going to be staying atm though, has anyone got tickets to any of the freshers events yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've been entered for applied economics and international relations but I want to change it to Politics and international relations

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.