Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

This is the best damn 9-11 documentary out there." -Dave vonKleist, Producer of "911:In Plane Site" Loose Change is an extremely hard hitting, heavily referenced documentary. It has the best footage that I have seen to date, of all the bombs and explosions going off at the World Trade Center. He covers each individual aspect of 9/11 in keen detail, and after watching 'Loose Change' it is almost impossible to walk away and not believe that 9/11 was engineered, not by Osama, but by our own Government.
    This film shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government.

Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.

If you haven't seen it yet, i would ask of you to take 1h 20mins of your day, to watch this documentary. Afterwards, i'd like to hear your thoughts too.

regards
    --marty

ReputationRep:
    And I'd like to direct you towards Wikipedia, which has an entire article on debunking its use of misinformation, misunderstanding and lies.

ReputationRep:
    This video is interesting, I've seen it twice already and the information is very accurate, No doubt about it, the pentagon plane is still a mystery and the collapse of the wtc is also worthwhile to look into. And by the way the wilkipedia can be edited by anyone on the net.

ReputationRep:
    People believe what they want to believe, irrespective of the facts. No amount of evidence will persuade the "OMG, AMERIKA IS TEH EVIL!!!" crowd that a conspiracy of this magnitude is simply impossible.

ReputationRep:
    I'm open minded. I'm unsure about how America could do this, but i'm not simply going to go "no it's impossible. wtfeva"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    I'm open minded. I'm unsure about how America could do this, but i'm not simply going to go "no it's impossible. wtfeva"
    Or you could just look at history and try to come up with an instance of a single conspiracy involving thousands of people ever succeeding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverIsMyName)
    And I'd like to direct you towards Wikipedia, which has an entire article on debunking its use of misinformation, misunderstanding and lies.
    And i'd like to direct you to the coolworld37's post but also to the fact that if the US government told Wikipedia to do something, they'd do it :rolleyes:.

regards
    --marty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xavier2k3)
    And i'd like to direct you to the coolworld37's post but also to the fact that if the US government told Wikipedia to do something, they'd do it :rolleyes:.

regards
    --marty
    You actually believe that? I wonder if some people are genetically prone to believing conspiracy theories.

ReputationRep:
    So Bismarck, what do you believe about the pentagon crash?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolworld37)
    So Bismarck, what do you believe about the pentagon crash?
    That a plane crashed into the Pentagon. Of course I could be wrong, and the hundreds of victims from the plane might be hidden somewhere, the relatives of those victims have been lied to, the people on the scene have all been brainwashed and/or coerced into following the "party line", the laws of physics decided to take a day off, bin Laden and the US government have been working together to deceive the world, and there is a pig flying outside of my window.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    You actually believe that? I wonder if some people are genetically prone to believing conspiracy theories.
    See the roll eyes smily? It's there for a reason. Do you not see my flag?

Why the neg rep?

regards
    --marty

ReputationRep:
    That a plane crashed into the Pentagon. Of course I could be wrong, and the hundreds of victims from the plane might be hidden somewhere, the relatives of those victims have been lied to, the people on the scene have all been brainwashed and/or coerced into following the "party line", the laws of physics decided to take a day off, bin Laden and the US government have been working together to deceive the world, and there is a pig flying outside of my window.
    OK fair enough

ReputationRep:
    I highly doubt it's a conspiracy. But, obviously now, it's been clearly shown that the US gov knew about these attacks and did not listen to information by the CIA. IMO, that could be damning enough.

ReputationRep:
    Or you could just look at history and try to come up with an instance of a single conspiracy involving thousands of people ever succeeding.
    First time for everything Mr Marck :p:

ReputationRep:
    I downloaded it and watched the first half of it. The first 15 minutes were good but the rest of what I watched bored me to death (hence my slow connection, heaven is a long way away... crap joke... sorry).

ReputationRep:
    See the roll eyes smily? It's there for a reason. Do you not see my flag?

Why the neg rep?

regards
    --marty
    Because this is the hundredth "9/11 was a conspiracy" thread made in the last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cuddles)
    I highly doubt it's a conspiracy. But, obviously now, it's been clearly shown that the US gov knew about these attacks and did not listen to information by the CIA. IMO, that could be damning enough.
    The government knew that there would be attacks, they didn't know how, when, or where those attacks would take place. And before you say that some analyst somewhere suggested that the attack would be done by planes, try to think of how much information US intelligence has to sift through every single day and remember that the US doesn't have enough resources to carefully investigate every possible lead. If only the US government was as efficient as the conspiracy theorists claimed it was...

ReputationRep:
    Do you not see my flag?
    He could be one of those self-hating Americans.

ReputationRep:
    Because this is the hundredth "9/11 was a conspiracy" thread made in the last year.
    Yuh, to be fair xavier, this video's been posted about 500 times. A quick search would have shown you that.

Given that the conspiracy theory crowd also tend to be the "BUSH IS DUMB LOL" crowd, the view that the administration are a shambolic, idiotic bunch of waster yet at the same time masterminded a conspiracy that fooled billions around the world, with no hard evidence coming out to the contrary is slightly amusing.

ReputationRep:
    have you only just noticed this? this film has been around for a long time and many threads have been made about it.
    i personally find it all quite interesting, but whether it's true or not is a different matter.

on another note, i had a dream last night where i went to 'ground zero' and they had just started to rebuild on the site. the place was covered in bricks and coble stones, and they had just put in the foundations for the new 'freedom tower' (though there were two). i didn't like how they were so small and shiny.. like the thing was just big enough to fit a lift in.
    there was also a grave stone of a bishop, and my friend who was with me said 'ah, bin laden will end up like that.'

uhm weird.

i also had a baby and was on my own trying to walk through some grass.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 15, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.