The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Victoria Hall

hey :smile: got my accommodation through today and i'm staying in Victoria Hall! anyone else staying here from northumbria?:smile: im in block F, flat 10 if you know where you are:smile:
Reply 1
I think I'm block F, flat 12? correct me if i'm wrong, my code says VHF12-4 is that right?
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
yeah thats what i understand it as! so we're pretty nearby then!!
Reply 3
Thats alright then, aha sweeet! What course are you doing? Oh and let me know if you find anyone else near by
I'm in block F flat 9 so were neighbours!:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by rhysshears
Thats alright then, aha sweeet! What course are you doing? Oh and let me know if you find anyone else near by

im doing criminology, wbu?:smile: ive found two people in flat 9 now!

Original post by chelsearedshaw
I'm in [Removed by a mod: please use the PM system to exchange personal details] so were neighbours!:smile:

awww ace, ive already found one of your flatmates! shes called abi sykes i think :smile:

feel free to add me on facebook you two, and chelsea , abi is on my friends list if you want to add her too :smile:

[Removed by a mod: please use the PM system to exchange personal details]
Reply 6
Im in Victoria Hall too! How do you know your flat number already? I've sent off my forms with all my details back to the residences but haven't been told my flat number :frown:
Reply 7
I'm in Block G flat 4!!
Reply 8
Original post by PennyMellor
Im in Victoria Hall too! How do you know your flat number already? I've sent off my forms with all my details back to the residences but haven't been told my flat number :frown:

log onto your 'mynorthumbria' , go on accommodation, room allocation, and itll tell you on there :-)

Quick Reply

Latest