The Student Room Group

Msc Occupational Therapy (pre-reg) applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by femgeek
Hi Helenasr and Emily_1
I have an interview for essex on the 5th also. have you guys had interviews anywhere else or are these the first. Really hope it goes well. Im coming all the way from Leeds.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Femgeek,
I applied to LSBU, Brunel and Essex - I've got interviews but Wednesday is my first and I'm really nervous! I live in North London and I'm coming down the night before as it's pretty early. I'm just trying to get all the correct bits of paper and photos and stuff in order!
Reply 101
Hi Helenasr,

I have not heard anything from LSBU yet either!
Reply 102
Did you apply through ukpass? My ukpass application has updated to say I have an interview but there are no details.
Reply 103
Hello

I have applied to the Cardiff programme to start in September. It's difficult playing the waiting game to hear whether you've got an interview or not! best of luck everyone. Ruth
Reply 104
Has anyone else applied to Cardiff in this forum?
Reply 105
Hi Emily_1 do you have any idea when we should get replies for the Essex interviews? Hopw it went well for you! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
Original post by femgeek
Hi Emily_1 do you have any idea when we should get replies for the Essex interviews? Hopw it went well for you! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi femgeek, I think it went ok - it's hard to tell though! They said in previous years you found out 3 weeks after your interview, but this year they may wait until after all the interviews are over - they didn't actually say when that will be though! I hope it's soon, I'm very impatient!
Reply 107
Original post by Emily_1
Hi femgeek, I think it went ok - it's hard to tell though! They said in previous years you found out 3 weeks after your interview, but this year they may wait until after all the interviews are over - they didn't actually say when that will be though! I hope it's soon, I'm very impatient!

Same! Hope its not longer that 4 weeks:lolwut::lolwut: I hope my literacy and numeracy went well. I blanked :frown:
Reply 108
Anyone got interviews for Essex on the 24th and Lsbu on the 4th of April? :smile: xx
Original post by Purds88
Anyone got interviews for Essex on the 24th and Lsbu on the 4th of April? :smile: xx

Ive got an interview for Essex on the 24th :smile:
Reply 110
Original post by Purds88

I have LSBU on the 27th. Good luck for yours!
Also let us know what they say about when you're likely to hear back from Essex - when I went they weren't sure yet when we could expect to hear back, maybe by next week they'll have some more info?
Original post by Clairey122
Ive got an interview for Essex on the 24th :smile:

how long did it take after you sent your application before you heard about the interview? I applied for pre reg physio over 4 weeks ago and heard nothing :frown:
Original post by Ellenafarrow14
how long did it take after you sent your application before you heard about the interview? I applied for pre reg physio over 4 weeks ago and heard nothing :frown:

About 3 weeks or so. If a college gets lots of applications it can take longer i guess:rolleyes:
Reply 113
Original post by Emily_1
Did you apply through ukpass? My ukpass application has updated to say I have an interview but there are no details.

Hi Can I ask what UKpass is please? I'm a graduate considering moving into occupational therapy just not really sure how.. xx
Reply 114
Is anyone else a graduate moving into Occupational therapy? or already an OT? any info would be most appreciated like a little about the job, locations, hours/days of work, and what you actually need to become one.. there's only so much info I can find online would be really nice to speak to someone actually doing it xx
Reply 115
Hi there! I'm currently doing my application for the Brighton course for September 2014. Deadline rapidly approaching! I'm currently a special needs teacher for children with autism but have wanted to do OT for about 5 years!
Reply 116
Oh yeh and I'm 37 so definitely at the mature end (will be 38 by September!).
Reply 117
Original post by Fiona L
Hi there! I'm currently doing my application for the Brighton course for September 2014. Deadline rapidly approaching! I'm currently a special needs teacher for children with autism but have wanted to do OT for about 5 years!

Hi so you're doing postgraduate entry? which course may I ask? and how long does it take to complete? many thanks xx
Reply 118
Hi there Fiona L
I'm planning on applying to Brighton too. deadline so soon!!
Do you have much OT experience? Your current job sounds very rewarding!!
I'm hoping to attend the open morning next week about mental health- hope I get my application in on time!!
good luck x
I have applied to Cardiff Uni and have got an interview on the 1st April. I don't know anyone else who has applied!

Quick Reply

Latest