The Student Room Group

Msc Occupational Therapy (pre-reg) applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Purds88
Anyone heard from Brighton?

Hi :smile: Have you heard anything yet? I have not heard anything and starting to worry as its a nearly a week until interviews start :frown:
I just got an email saying it's self funded. But gutted as I can't afford the fees, kind of annoying though as I know I've got a place!
Reply 162
Original post by Emily_1
Has anyone spoken to Brunel lately? I read on here the expected to push back the date they intended to reply to people by, but I wondered if anyone had spoken to them recently to get a better idea?

I spoke to them yesterday. The last selection date was Monday 28th and they are not having any more. The course tutor also said they are hoping to let us know by the end of April. But obviously that has not happened. So its just a matter of the course tutor making a decision and getting the e-mails out. They also said to contact them if we have not heard by mid may.

Hope this helps
Reply 163
Original post by glen19
I spoke to them yesterday. The last selection date was Monday 28th and they are not having any more. The course tutor also said they are hoping to let us know by the end of April. But obviously that has not happened. So its just a matter of the course tutor making a decision and getting the e-mails out. They also said to contact them if we have not heard by mid may.

Hope this helps

Hiya Glen,
I spoke to them on the 23rd and they said they expect to communicate decisions 1-2 weeks after the final interview. I was sort of hoping this meant we might hear by next Friday 9th, but you never know!!!
Good luck and fingers crossed! =]
Original post by naomi.lauren1991
I just got an email saying it's self funded. But gutted as I can't afford the fees, kind of annoying though as I know I've got a place!

oh no have you got any offers from anywhere else that are funded? You never know though someone could decline their funded place it might be worth checking if they have a waiting list or anything for people with self funded offers who could get pushed up to a funded place and finding where you would be on the list
I just called brunel admission and I was told they will have another interview date, so we won't hear from them until everyone has been interviewed. The guys told me that so far no decision has been made.
Reply 166
Original post by Giovanna9
I just called brunel admission and I was told they will have another interview date, so we won't hear from them until everyone has been interviewed. The guys told me that so far no decision has been made.

I just logged onto my evision thing and I have a decision x
Omg I think I do too, did you respond to it? what does yours say? I am a bit confused about mine lol
Original post by Emily_1
I just logged onto my evision thing and I have a decision x
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Giovanna9
Omg I think I do too, did you respond to it? what does yours say? I am a bit confused about mine lol

A decision was made.. I don't have a place :-(
Reply 169
Original post by blondyx

I'm sorry blondy - do you have other offers? It says to respond by 31st May as competition was high and they want to go to their reserve list, so you might hear from them later in the month?
Original post by Emily_1
I'm sorry blondy - do you have other offers? It says to respond by 31st May as competition was high and they want to go to their reserve list, so you might hear from them later in the month?

Congrats Emily/giovanna, I got offered Brunel as well :smile:
Original post by blondyx

Sorry to hear Blondy!
Reply 172
Original post by Clairey122

Are you accepting?
Original post by Emily_1
Are you accepting?

I am indeed :smile: You?
Reply 174
I am indeed :smile: You?

Yep, I am. Very exciting!
Original post by Emily_1
Yep, I am. Very exciting!

Aww brilliant, see you in september so :smile:
Hey anyone starting at LSBU in September? I've set up a new thread, can't wait to start!!!

Susie xxx

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2676197&goto=newpost
That's great:smile:) see you in September!:smile:
Reply 178
Anyone accepted a place on the MSc OT at Cumbria?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 179
Has anyone had their interview at Brighton?

Quick Reply

Latest