Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've just got accepted into mmu to do animal behaviour just wondered if there was anyone else doing it or biology? Thankyou muchly x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi im studying at Manchester metro uni in september as well and doing the same course Animal behavior, are you doing the foundation Year?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing animal behaviour too!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing it without the foundation year woo so excited! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im thinking about applying for this course through clearing as it sounds really good. what is manchester like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophilicious)
    im thinking about applying for this course through clearing as it sounds really good. what is manchester like?
    I've only been a few times but I loved it really good for clubbing shopping and all close together so can walk places I think it's well connected by trains and stuff so can go home easily etc (: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how are you all finding th course and foundation year as I want to apply to do this next year sep2014

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me how many days a week you were in for the foundation year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissBaker93)
    Can anyone tell me how many days a week you were in for the foundation year?
    HI, i did a biology foundation year last year and at the beginning of the year we were in about 3 times a week. However, when there were practical sessions there may be 4. In the second term the sessions are spread more across the week, you'll have about one day free, which gives you time to get a part time job if you are organized. I Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone who is doing or has completed the Animal Behaviour Degree know how many days a week you have to attend if you're part time on final year?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.