Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm posting my accommodation package tomorrow will I even get a space in halls I'm really worried

ReputationRep:
    I should think so because there will be people still applying through clearing. Good luck. And remember to join your accommodations Facebook page so you can get to know prospective flat mates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tree1568)
    I should think so because there will be people still applying through clearing. Good luck. And remember to join your accommodations Facebook page so you can get to know prospective flat mates
    you know the the £200 deposit can be payed through direct debit, however they say the £300 august rent can't so how can I pay it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sausage1234)
    you know the the £200 deposit can be payed through direct debit, however they say the £300 august rent can't so how can I pay it ?
    Sounds like you are planning on applying to Storthes Hall. You can either send a check or just do it over the phone with your bank card. 01484 473104.

The Storthes group on facebook is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/110355515797968/

ReputationRep:
    About the £300 August rent, is it necessary to pay?? I won't be visiting to drop off stuff till September, so why the extra cost?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyApplexx)
    About the £300 August rent, is it necessary to pay?? I won't be visiting to drop off stuff till September, so why the extra cost?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi!

I work for DIGS, so I thought i'd answer your question!

The August rent is part of your annual rent (rent schedule can be found here: http://digstudent.co.uk/downloads/Re...Ashenhurst.pdf) and the August pre-rent covers you from when you move in on the 14th September until the date of the first Direct Debit on the 9th October.

Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam DIGS)
    Hi!

I work for DIGS, so I thought i'd answer your question!

The August rent is part of your annual rent (rent schedule can be found here: http://digstudent.co.uk/downloads/Re...Ashenhurst.pdf) and the August pre-rent covers you from when you move in on the 14th September until the date of the first Direct Debit on the 9th October.

Hope this helps!
    hi sam,

i got my place through clearing and booked my accomodation there and this so i payed the £200 deposit. i didn't relise i needed to pay £300 at the end of august. I won't be able to pay the full £300 til a week after. is there anyway i can delay the payment? or pay in installments?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunnybull)
    hi sam,

i got my place through clearing and booked my accomodation there and this so i payed the £200 deposit. i didn't relise i needed to pay £300 at the end of august. I won't be able to pay the full £300 til a week after. is there anyway i can delay the payment? or pay in installments?
    Hi :-)

I think the best thing to do here is to give our finance team a call so they can talk you through your options. Don't worry, we're here to help so we'll get you sorted either way!

You can call on 01484 472738. Lines are open 10am until 4pm. We are busy but you will get through!

Get back to me if you need any further help :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam DIGS)
    Hi :-)

I think the best thing to do here is to give our finance team a call so they can talk you through your options. Don't worry, we're here to help so we'll get you sorted either way!

You can call on 01484 472738. Lines are open 10am until 4pm. We are busy but you will get through!

Get back to me if you need any further help :-)

Thanks sam, i got it sorted. just 1 more questions: is there bike storage available at ashenhurst?

thank you

ReputationRep:
    Thanks sam, i got it sorted. just 1 more questions: is there bike storage available at ashenhurst?

thank you
    Ask as many questions as you need to :-D

There is bike storage outside the houses, unfortunately not a nike shed or anything like that.

Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone gotten a confirmation letter regarding allocated accommodation places at Ashenhurst?
    I've paid the deposit and August rent, as well as signed over all the forms, also on the site I have apparently been allocate a room, but I haven't received anything back from them to confirm it, or any starter information packs :/. I am not sure whether this is the same case for everyone??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone gotten a confirmation letter regarding allocated accommodation places at Ashenhurst?
    I've paid the deposit and August rent, as well as signed over all the forms, also on the site I have apparently been allocate a room, but I haven't received anything back from them to confirm it, or any starter information packs :/. I am not sure whether this is the same case for everyone??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I havn't received anything either. on their facebook page, it says that they don't have any more rooms left so think we should get confirmation within the next week for so. its all a bit nerve racking though, isnt it lol

ReputationRep:
    I havn't received anything either. on their facebook page, it says that they don't have any more rooms left so think we should get confirmation within the next week for so. its all a bit nerve racking though, isnt it lol
    Apparently we should receive an e-mail regarding our room allocation and an invitation to the welcome weekend at Ashenhurst. We should get this e-mail by the 10th of September.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi there!

Once we've received all your booking forms and payments, we will return a copy of the signed licence agreement and a receipt back to your home address.

Allocations are completed next week, you can find out more here: http://blog.digstudent.co.uk/digs-st...ocations-2013/

It might be worthwhile joining the Facebook group too, lots of useful information on there and you can meet your new roomies!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/391305387615014/

If you have any questions, just shout.

Cheers,
    Sam

ReputationRep:

thank you

I believe so!

DIGS x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.