Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, is anyone studying International Business?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm going to be studying Int Business. Are you going to study it at BA or Msc level?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be studying it at BA, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm going for Busines Management, its not actually international busines but i think we might have some lecturs together

ReputationRep:
    Hey, whereabouts are you from? ha maybe we will

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Vietnam , how about you ?

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's cool! and i'm from London.. not very interesting

ReputationRep:
    what is not interesting, London?

ReputationRep:
    No don't get me wrong London is amazing! but i'm slightly bored of it

ReputationRep:
    oh , I see, well its really nice to meet you. maybe we might see each other in lecture lol !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyasmin)
    I'm going to be studying it at BA, how about you?
    Same here you're actually the first person I've found who's going to be doing the same course as me I was beginning to think I was the only one lol. Have you got any uni about modules and reading lists yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GemmaAnnabel)
    Same here you're actually the first person I've found who's going to be doing the same course as me I was beginning to think I was the only one lol. Have you got any uni about modules and reading lists yet
    Aww I was worried too and I haven't studied business before but the course appealed to me, nope I tried looking for it on the Greenwich website but I couldn't find any, if you do find a reading list let me know

ReputationRep:
    See you in some lectures I guess guys! All about Business at Greenwich haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quirk94)
    See you in some lectures I guess guys! All about Business at Greenwich haha
    Are you studying International Business too?

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling not many people are studying International Business, they're most likely doing the Business Management course.. now I'm worried lol

ReputationRep:
    I can't find anyone studying Human Resources Management, at least you've found one person lol! :/

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling not many people are studying International Business, they're most likely doing the Business Management course.. now I'm worried lol
    Same! I've been looking for others doing our course on thestudentroom and the Greenwich Freshers group on FB for months and managed to find just one more guy doing BA (Hons) Int Business!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukeellis)
    I can't find anyone studying Human Resources Management, at least you've found one person lol! :/
    Lols! that's true haha, good luck with find people! i'm sure you wont be the only person wanting to study HR. Do Greenwich have a proper freshers page on Facebook like other universities?

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's cool, I haven't found the Greenwich Freshers group on Facebook, do you the link please? oh I don't mind having less people, easier to make friends lol
    It's https://www.facebook.com/groups/428463637235231/ if you scroll down you'll see a message about Int Business I commented on it add me if you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GemmaAnnabel)
    It's https://www.facebook.com/groups/428463637235231/ if you scroll down you'll see a message about Int Business I commented on it add me if you like
    Thank you, will do

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.