Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, Myself and my housemate are looking for someone to fill the 3rd room in our house on the stoke campus as the current tenant has had to suddenly transfer to another uni. Its on Darnley street, so literally a 5 minute walk to both leek road and college road campus' and within staggering home distance of the LRV :P It's £55 a week without bills. It's a double room with a wardrobe, desk, chest of drawers and desk chair. We're really friendly so if anyones interested just leave a reply and I'll give you all the details

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Just wondered about the room?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellybeany)
    Hey! Just wondered about the room?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heyyy the room is still available! The sky & internet comes as package and is £16 a month each and the gas/electricity is around £32 each a month and the waters only paid twice a year.. The landlord has basically said we need to find someone asap and as soon as he has an advanced £200 from you, a signed contract and the first lot of rent in september he'll cancel the previous tenants contract. The kitchen is narrow, but seems to work and the bathroom is a fair size at the back of the house. The landlord fitted a new shower and repainted the downstairs this time last year so it's not too shabby yet! There wasn't a washing machine when we moved in, so we got a cheap one from a charity and its worked fine since we got it, so no trips to the laundrette! if you want to know anything in particular just let me know

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good! Any chance of having a look? When are you back? I start in September but don't live far so was going to commute but may be easier to live near. Help me meet people as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im moving back on the 8th september, but if you want to see it before I could arrange a day off work to come and meet you as im only an hour and a half away by train

ReputationRep:
    Ill have a look at my finances and get back to you. Don't know if it'll be cheaper for me to commute or live near.
    Is the room an okay size?

Any pics or anything? I don't want you to have a day off just for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh dont worry i never turn down a trip to stoke... much better than my home town! :P I have a few pictures, but not many... do you have an email address and i'll forward them to you The room is the same size as the one I'm in cuz I'm directly above it, and I think its fine

ReputationRep:
    Ha you like stoke that much?!

Yes that would be great! It's

Is it just three rooms?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would strongly suggest not to put your personal email address on the thread. Private message !

ReputationRep:
    The room is still available...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.