Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you talk about it on public tv? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Are you shy? Are you confident and charismatic? Are you witty or bland as a stop sign?

Simple question, I've done it before and am doing it again - and I found it quite fun, if a bit embarrassing to hear yourself.

So here's the game - I suggest a topic, the poster has to admit whether or not they'd talk about it on tv, what they'd say/why they wouldn't and then suggest a topic for the next poster.

I'll go first - you've just been given a parking ticket and out comes the mic. A chance to redeem yourself with a witty retort? How do you respond?

ReputationRep:
    Okay - I'd say I'd be embarrassed on tv so would tell the cameraman about "travel wardens" obviously getting too attached to my car

Okay - next one - your on camera as you're watching the greatest football match of all time and have just witnessed the greatest goal of all time (if you don't like football - your mate made you go)
    • PS Reviewer
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    No. I'd make a bumbling fool of myself but if loads of cheering counts then yea why not :lol: offering an analysis on it... nah.

Would you talk about TSR on public tv?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenonsteroids)
    No. I'd make a bumbling fool of myself but if loads of cheering counts then yea why not :lol: offering an analysis on it... nah.

Would you talk about TSR on public tv?
    Yes I would , even though I'm quite shy! Would you talk about your biggest regret on TV?
    • PS Reviewer
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alix_js)
    Yes I would , even though I'm quite shy! Would you talk about your biggest regret on TV?
    Would you connect your username to your name too?

Yes I would. Though, I can't think of it right now :lol:

Would you talk about your most embarrassing moment on tv?

ReputationRep:
    Would you connect your username to your name too?

Yes I would. Though, I can't think of it right now :lol:

Would you talk about your most embarrassing moment on tv?
    Hahahaha no, definitely not.
    Would you be willing to support LGBT rights on television?

ReputationRep:
    In b4 someone says something like " would you talk about your sexual experiences on TV"
    • PS Reviewer
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    Hahahaha no, definitely not.
    Would you be willing to support LGBT rights on television?
    Yes.

would you talk about eyebrows on public television for 10 minutes?

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

would you talk about eyebrows on public television for 10 minutes?
    Yes if it was something like This Morning where they'd just styled someone and done their eyebrows.
    No if it was just me wittering on about eyebrows with no sense of direction. Ten minutes would be hard to get over on that topic though haha.

Would you talk about an argument you had with your mate on national television?

ReputationRep:
    I'd make a light heart of it - "we're always like this"

You meet Leonardo Di Caprio - on TV - what do you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    I'd make a light heart of it - "we're always like this"

You meet Leonardo Di Caprio - on TV - what do you do?
    I don't really see the attraction now he's old so I'd act like a normal person

Would you talk about the phonetic alphabet on TV?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Are you shy? Are you confident and charismatic? Are you witty or bland as a stop sign?

Simple question, I've done it before and am doing it again - and I found it quite fun, if a bit embarrassing to hear yourself.

So here's the game - I suggest a topic, the poster has to admit whether or not they'd talk about it on tv, what they'd say/why they wouldn't and then suggest a topic for the next poster.

I'll go first - you've just been given a parking ticket and out comes the mic. A chance to redeem yourself with a witty retort? How do you respond?
    If it counts I appeared on Jeremy Kyle with your mum. She tricked me into thinking she was on the coil. Then...you came along. :borat:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.