Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I today got offered a place in Ifor Evans Halls which are extremely incompatible for me logistically. I've lived around that area of north London a lot of my growing up and I just want to get away!
    I already sort of feel my uni experience has been tainted. I'd die for a place at Ramsay Hall so if anyone would be interested in swapping it would be amazing.

I'm willing to even pay for the exchange.
    Please contact me if you want to. It would be SO appreciated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieOs95)
    Hi guys,

I today got offered a place in Ifor Evans Halls which are extremely incompatible for me logistically. I've lived around that area of north London a lot of my growing up and I just want to get away!
    I already sort of feel my uni experience has been tainted. I'd die for a place at Ramsay Hall so if anyone would be interested in swapping it would be amazing.

I'm willing to even pay for the exchange.
    Please contact me if you want to. It would be SO appreciated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can't swap before October. Ifor Evans is a great hall and it's barely in North London, it's a short bus ride to uni and nice walk when it's warm. You'll be living with other students from all over the world. There's nothing to stop you hanging out around other areas of London when you get to UCL and you'll probably end up making friends at other halls also.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.