Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm going to Bishop Grosseteste University in Lincoln to study a joint honours in Maths and English Lit... anybody else going to the same uni or doing the same course?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm doing joint English Lit and History

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaela231)
    Yeah, I'm doing joint English Lit and History
    Ohh, that sounds like fun haha! I did AS History but unfortunately it was too difficult for me^.^
    I'm so glad you replied though because I wanted to find somebody else who was going to the same uni before hand are you looking forward to starting in September? Have you sorted any accomodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    I did maths at AS and dropped it because I didn't do too well at the exams!:') That's so funny haha
    Ah same here; it seems like there's not that many posts about people who are definitely going.. And yes I'm so excited hehe! And I've applied but I don't think I've heard anything yet, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing maths and education studies. Very excited

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing education studies and sport, Cant wait too start now! I'm in the Constance Stuart halls anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I found there weren't many posts about it, that's why I started this one! i've literally just had an e-mail to say i've got a room in the Wickham Hall... yaaaaay

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Primary Education with QTS and can't wait Haven't heard about accommodation yet though.

ReputationRep:
    So where are you guys all from then?

ReputationRep:
    I'm from worksop, its near sheffield, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Bridgend, down in Wales

ReputationRep:
    I'm from bristol originally but moved up to lincoln 10 or so years ago

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    I'm from near Sheffield

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the crosstrend house off campus booo! doing education studies and psychology. Nervous about being off campus majorly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you will be fine, I mean you'll still have some other people off campus with you too! i'm more nervous about being so far from home more than anything else o.o

ReputationRep:
    How far from home are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, it take about 5 hours or so to get to Lincoln from where I live... not sure how far it is in like miles or anything^.^

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm in Wickham halls to, doing primary education with Qts

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am doing education studies with history. Not in accommodation though making commitment and live in Nottingham, can't wait for freshers! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.