Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I currently hold an offer for the Band E- Enhanced Ensuite, James Black 91-98 Manor Park and I was wondering If anyone wanted to make a room swap for a Band D room?

ReputationRep:
    I need to swap for a room in stag hill. I have a band D room in manor park, Alexander Fleming. If anyone wants to swap for a room in stag hill let me know ASAP.

Btw congrats to everyone getting place at Surrey. Will be a mad year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chandni123)
    I currently hold an offer for the Band E- Enhanced Ensuite, James Black 91-98 Manor Park and I was wondering If anyone wanted to make a room swap for a Band D room?
    Hey, I am interested in making this room swap. I have been assigned a Band D Room at University Court 51. Interested? How can we make this change? Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    Agh - if only I'd found this thread sooner, I'm in exactly the same room as contejunior, and dread the thought of having to live there for a year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkspoon12)
    Agh - if only I'd found this thread sooner, I'm in exactly the same room as contejunior, and dread the thought of having to live there for a year.
    Why are you dreading it?

ReputationRep:
    hi i also have the same problem
    i am looking to swap rooms as i have been offered a band d room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tahmed123)
    hi i also have the same problem
    i am looking to swap rooms as i have been offered a band d room
    What do you want to swap to?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    I have a Band C room on campus and i would like to swap rooms to Band D with someone at Manor Park campus (preferably someone with Band D room at Ronald Ross Flat 50-57 Block E).
    Please let me know asap if interested xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have a band B in Hazel farm and looking to swap with any courts of Band A/B/C. Please let me know if somebody is interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcs1)
    Hi, I have a band B in Hazel farm and looking to swap with any courts of Band A/B/C. Please let me know if somebody is interested.
    Are you still interested in a swap? My daughter is in a Band C room on the Stag Hill campus (Battersea West) but wants to be able to be somewhere with car parking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have a Band D room in Manor Park. Ready to swap for a Band C or D room On campus.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AhmedMoncler)
    I need to swap for a room in stag hill. I have a band D room in manor park, Alexander Fleming. If anyone wants to swap for a room in stag hill let me know ASAP.

Btw congrats to everyone getting place at Surrey. Will be a mad year.
    Hi i have a band C on campus I would love to swap for band D manor park are you interested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ss00336)
    I have a Band D room in Manor Park. Ready to swap for a Band C or D room On campus.
    Thanks
    Hi i have Band C on campus interested in swapping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellybelly247)
    Hi i have Band C on campus interested in swapping
    Hi ellybelly247 ! I have a Band D in Manor Park and I am interested in swapping for a Band C on campus if you still want to. What building are you in ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im really interested in swapping im in battersea speirs please text me to make this easier to contact you ill private message you my number x

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have a Band C room in Battersea Court (on campus) and would like to swap for a Band D or E room anywhere. Anyone interested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulinee)
    Hi ellybelly247 ! I have a Band D in Manor Park and I am interested in swapping for a Band C on campus if you still want to. What building are you in ?
    Hi paulinee did you get my private message? please reply asap

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Band C room Stag hill, would love to swap for a band D anywhere?

ReputationRep:
    Band C - Standard, Battersea West at Stag Hill Campus for Band B basic room in Stag Hill Campus, Guildford Court anyone???

ReputationRep:
    I'm an undergraduate student looking to swap my Twyford band D room for a band D/E, preferably at manor park. If anybody's interested in living on campus contact me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.