University of Surrey Room Swap Anyone?? Watch

chandni123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I currently hold an offer for the Band E- Enhanced Ensuite, James Black 91-98 Manor Park and I was wondering If anyone wanted to make a room swap for a Band D room?
AhmedMoncler
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I need to swap for a room in stag hill. I have a band D room in manor park, Alexander Fleming. If anyone wants to swap for a room in stag hill let me know ASAP.

Btw congrats to everyone getting place at Surrey. Will be a mad year.
contejunior
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by chandni123)
I currently hold an offer for the Band E- Enhanced Ensuite, James Black 91-98 Manor Park and I was wondering If anyone wanted to make a room swap for a Band D room?
Hey, I am interested in making this room swap. I have been assigned a Band D Room at University Court 51. Interested? How can we make this change? Thank you so much
darkspoon12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Agh - if only I'd found this thread sooner, I'm in exactly the same room as contejunior, and dread the thought of having to live there for a year.
Dan1909
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by darkspoon12)
Agh - if only I'd found this thread sooner, I'm in exactly the same room as contejunior, and dread the thought of having to live there for a year.
Why are you dreading it?
tahmed123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi i also have the same problem
i am looking to swap rooms as i have been offered a band d room
Dan1909
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by tahmed123)
hi i also have the same problem
i am looking to swap rooms as i have been offered a band d room
What do you want to swap to?
NS1234
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi everyone
I have a Band C room on campus and i would like to swap rooms to Band D with someone at Manor Park campus (preferably someone with Band D room at Ronald Ross Flat 50-57 Block E).
Please let me know asap if interested xx
kcs1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I have a band B in Hazel farm and looking to swap with any courts of Band A/B/C. Please let me know if somebody is interested.
vicki4music
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kcs1)
Hi, I have a band B in Hazel farm and looking to swap with any courts of Band A/B/C. Please let me know if somebody is interested.
Are you still interested in a swap? My daughter is in a Band C room on the Stag Hill campus (Battersea West) but wants to be able to be somewhere with car parking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ss00336
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have a Band D room in Manor Park. Ready to swap for a Band C or D room On campus.
Thanks
ellybelly247
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AhmedMoncler)
I need to swap for a room in stag hill. I have a band D room in manor park, Alexander Fleming. If anyone wants to swap for a room in stag hill let me know ASAP.

Btw congrats to everyone getting place at Surrey. Will be a mad year.
Hi i have a band C on campus I would love to swap for band D manor park are you interested?
ellybelly247
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ss00336)
I have a Band D room in Manor Park. Ready to swap for a Band C or D room On campus.
Thanks
Hi i have Band C on campus interested in swapping
Paulinee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ellybelly247)
Hi i have Band C on campus interested in swapping
Hi ellybelly247 ! I have a Band D in Manor Park and I am interested in swapping for a Band C on campus if you still want to. What building are you in ?
ellybelly247
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah im really interested in swapping im in battersea speirs please text me to make this easier to contact you ill private message you my number x
Bianca01
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello, I have a Band C room in Battersea Court (on campus) and would like to swap for a Band D or E room anywhere. Anyone interested?
ellybelly247
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Paulinee)
Hi ellybelly247 ! I have a Band D in Manor Park and I am interested in swapping for a Band C on campus if you still want to. What building are you in ?
Hi paulinee did you get my private message? please reply asap
Uni2014yes
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, Band C room Stag hill, would love to swap for a band D anywhere?
dee911
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Band C - Standard, Battersea West at Stag Hill Campus for Band B basic room in Stag Hill Campus, Guildford Court anyone???
Unspokenlegend
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm an undergraduate student looking to swap my Twyford band D room for a band D/E, preferably at manor park. If anybody's interested in living on campus contact me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 13 Oct '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (21)
6.03%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (203)
58.33%
No (124)
35.63%

Watched Threads