The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Multimedia computing at Aston University???

Hi,

Anybody chosen and received a place at Aston University doing the course Multimedia computing?

Lisa :smile:
Reply 1
Hi Lisa,
This thread seemed a bit quiet so as the current chairperson of the Aston Computer Science Society I thought I would say hello.
Hello!
Congratulations on getting your place at Aston :smile: We're an active society with lots of social and academic events planned and I do hope you get involved.

Here is our public facebook page and feel free to ask any questions :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/AstonCSS
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you for replying! Hahaha and yhh a bit quiet. Thanks for letting me no, I'll be visiting the link now! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hey Lisa,

I'm doing the same course this year :smile: Just so you know that you're not alone!

Andy
Reply 4
Omg! Hi Andy! Finally found someone! Thought I was alone! Thank you so much for letting me no. You looking forward to the course? : D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Haha no worries. Yeah I defo am! I actually dropped out of uni last year to do this course. How about you?
Reply 6
Original post by stripeytofu
Haha no worries. Yeah I defo am! I actually dropped out of uni last year to do this course. How about you?

Yh I'm looking forward to it! And it's my first year at uni altogether haha Have you got your timetable yet on MAP?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I haven't O_O I haven't uploaded a photo yet
Reply 8
I haven't O_O I haven't uploaded a photo yet

Yh I haven't uploaded a photo yet either. If you log into MAP then click student home page, your "freshers week time table" should be on the right hand side of the page :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Shoot, Lmao, thanks for letting me know. I'll check it out now :P
Alright I just checked it :smile:
Reply 11
Alright I just checked it :smile:

What time do you start and finish on Monday? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest