Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My girlfriend is fattening me up! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ever since we got together, almost everyday we would spent time together from dawn till midnight studying together. I always prefer going to her house as it was more of a better environment to study. She likes to cook when I'm busy doing my work. On a average, a dessert or more is up for every hour. I ate it as a form of showing how much I appreciate it and how much I loved her. But to the point where she cooks more and more, I still continue to eat and eat. Till yesterday, I did not managed to get my gold for fitness test. OMG...what had my girlfriend done to me? Why does she wants to fatten me up? Making me eat uncontrollably when I was studying? Why is she trying to fattening me up? She doesn't like me having abs? I wonder why?

ReputationRep:
    This is ****ing hilarious. Learn how to say enough is enough bruv.
    • PS Reviewer
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    She wants to eat you OP.

ReputationRep:
    You don't happen to go study in a gingerbread house in the woods do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 'Ello Dave!)
    You don't happen to go study in a gingerbread house in the woods do you?

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Have you thought about making your place a better environment to study?? And as bad as an environment for your girlfriend to cook as possible?

ReputationRep:
    Is she fat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You have a significant other who has good taste in food.

My heart bleeds for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otester)
    Is she fat?
    Yeah, sure, because only fat people eat desserts. :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, OP: from my experience, what you eat has very little effect on your actual fitness – your activity levels matter far, far more. If you didn't get the level you wanted in a fitness test, it's because you've been too busy studying to fully dedicate yourself to training (which is perfectly fine, by the way... priority-wise, I'd say studying is more important, but to each their own).

Also, what on earth is wrong with saying "thanks, but I'm not really hungry right now"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otester)
    Is she fat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope, she is not fat. She has nice toned abs as she is a athlete. Just can figure out why she wants to fatten me up... Is it because she can't be fat?

ReputationRep:
    Lol my cousin was kind of fat when he moved in with his girlfriend but now he‘s HUGE! I‘ve seen this story too many times, just say no to the food man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junhao)
    Nope, she is not fat. She has nice toned abs as she is a athlete. Just can figure out why she wants to fatten me up... Is it because she can't be fat?
    Unless you intend to exercise to her level I'd stay away from her cooking or at least lower the amount to something more sustainable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Looooooooooooool get some cojones, can't you just tell her you don't want to eat anymore...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.