Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I'm planning to major in Psychology in uni, and am taking Psychology HL. Originally I wanted to do my EE in English, however my supervisor was against some of the books I intended to do (even LOTR) as she prefers something older, more classic. She suggested some books but I didn't really like them, as in I don't find them SO interesting to want to do extensive research on, hence I'm switching to Psychology, which is another subject I'm interested in.

However my supervisor is new (this is her first year) and my EE will probably be the first one she supervises. She's good in her lectures and teaching but not experienced in EE-supervising, so what I want to ask here is for any specific tips and advice for Psych EEs in general?

Like what to do, what to avoid, what IB examiners love and what they would cut marks off. Also, what kind of RQ is the best and good sources that I can get my research? My supervisor says that Psych resources are much less than other subjects, so I'll have to show her many sources for my RQ so that she'll approve it.

What makes an excellent Psych EE?

Thanks! Any help is greatly appreciated!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.