The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Schafer House 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
who did you contact? ucl or the car park?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 101
you have this car park for example :
George Mews Car Park North Gower Street
Regent's Park, London, Greater London
020 7383 0001
Reply 102
another useful link is :
http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/nw1/

Bucklebury House seems the closest.

hope this is helpful.
Reply 103
Original post by JakePreedy
Well, the biggest bits include:

Laptop, TV, Printer, Bedding, Clothes, Kitchen equipment, cutlery, crockery (having said that, I can't remember the other bits of the top of my head lol)

So the clothes would probably take up a suitcase, laptop would go in it's laptop bag, the tv, printer, bedding, kitchen equipment would each go in boxes. This is obviously ignoring little things that I'd bring (like a phone), but it all adds up lol. Even with my mum and dad helping me carry it through the tubes and to the site I would imagine it's not as easy as it sounds lol

What are you taking?

I'm taking pretty much the same, but I guess I'm just unrealistically optimistic about carrying it all :tongue:
Original post by dumitra
who did you contact? ucl or the car park?

I emailed "[email protected]", but now checking it has actually automatically sent it to "[email protected]" - so obviously now I need to think of who else I can contact (because these weren't supposed to be messaged)? Maybe I can call up their residences number instead, or just go in the car parks these guys have suggested.
Original post by dumitra
another useful link is :
http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/nw1/

Bucklebury House seems the closest.

hope this is helpful.

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 106
you're welcome
Reply 107
Does anyone know where we have to go when we arrive? Do we go to the main UCL building or Schafer? Are we meant to enrol straight away?
Reply 108
Why is this thread so dead, where is everyone

Is there a ifors Evans thread

Original post by GBee0000
Does anyone know where we have to go when we arrive? Do we go to the main UCL building or Schafer? Are we meant to enrol straight away?

Do you honestly not know :dunce:
Reply 109
Original post by Balvation
Why is this thread so dead, where is everyone

Is there a ifors Evans thread

Do you honestly not know :dunce:

This is a Schafer House thread and you are welcome to make your own thread if you can't find one with Ifors Evans.

Why don't you tell us where do we have to go first, since you obviously know better?:cookie:
Reply 110
Hi everyone! I'll be at Schafer next year and I'll be studying History. Is anyone planning on going to the Neon Rave on the 24th? thanks! :smile:
Reply 111
I've got tickets for Neon but nothing else, thinking of buying tickets for Fiesta and Freshers Ball as well though

I'm only going to buy tickets for neon and the ball.
Reply 112
Original post by dumitra
how can I get my reading list? I start to panic.

I'm just the same, I haven't heard about any reading list!!! What are you studying?
Reply 113
Original post by Lenaiam
I'm just the same, I haven't heard about any reading list!!! What are you studying?

Natural sciences. I actually found out that we'll have a reading list after term 1. We have to choose exactly what we want to study first. hmmm... do you understand? I think my explanation is very fuzzy.
Reply 114
Original post by Lenaiam
Hi everyone! I'll be at Schafer next year and I'll be studying History. Is anyone planning on going to the Neon Rave on the 24th? thanks! :smile:

I don't quite understand when you're coming to UCL. Is it 2013 or 2014?

May I ask you, if you don't mind, where are you from?
Reply 115
Original post by dumitra
I don't quite understand when you're coming to UCL. Is it 2013 or 2014?

May I ask you, if you don't mind, where are you from?

Sorry, I meant this year, as in 2013. :tongue:
I'm from London.
I did understand your explanation about the reading list, not fuzzy at all, don't worry :smile:
Reply 116
Oh, a Londoner. Nice. :smile:
Reply 117
Original post by Lenaiam

Hey :smile: Yeah, I'm going to the Neon Rave too.
Reply 118

I'm pretty sure we have to go to Schafer when we arrive, I just don't know what time. And I think you were supposed to get an email confirming your enrolment date.
Reply 119
I'm guessing we have to go to Schafer House first, and I think it said that the 'normal check in time' is 2.00 :P but I imagine it doesn't matter too much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending