Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering how all the Coventry applicants did, hopefully everyone got what they wanted! Was the Uni your firm or insurance? What grades did you get? Better than expected?

Good luck to everyone starting in September

ReputationRep:
    I did not even answer my own questions! Results day was very stressful as I did not find out until 5pm where I was going and then had to sort out Student Finance and Accommodation .
    Coventry was my Insurance. I got ABC in IT, Law and Ancient History and missed out on a place at Liverpool by 1 grade, more disappointingly by 1 single mark! I do have to say that although I was disappointed by my grades I was not too surprised as I had predicted for myself either ABB or ABC. Either way I'm happy to be heading off to the number one modern university .
    Anyone else care to share their results day tale or will you all leave me to look like a fool ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.