Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi my names carrie im new here and I hope this site will help with my a levels.. If I can do them I suppose depending on Thursday anyone els in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrie45)
    hi my names carrie im new here and I hope this site will help with my a levels.. If I can do them I suppose depending on Thursday anyone els in the same boat?
    Welcome to TSR!:cool:
    Gl with results!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm really worried but I found just staying positive helps a lot. What are you worried about. Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1376731264.522950.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  114.8 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! A levels are more important so don't worry too much about gcse results!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to :tsr:, Carrie. I'm in the same boat as you and although I'm quite calm now, I'll probably be a bag full of nerves the night before :sleep:. Good Luck with your A-Levels- hope we can help you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dylann)
    Good luck! A levels are more important so don't worry too much about gcse results!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well GCSEs are as important as they determine if you actually get to do A-levels or a L3 Btec.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhammed1702)
    Yeah I'm really worried but I found just staying positive helps a lot. What are you worried about. Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1376731264.522950.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  114.8 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im really not sure I keep dreaming ive failed everything but I already passed my maths so I know the dreams cant be deja vu cause well ive passed when my dreams said I failed.. thank you everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvasiveRose)
    Welcome to :tsr:, Carrie. I'm in the same boat as you and although I'm quite calm now, I'll probably be a bag full of nerves the night before :sleep:. Good Luck with your A-Levels- hope we can help you
    Yeah I'm like you.😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im really not sure I keep dreaming ive failed everything but I already passed my maths so I know the dreams cant be deja vu cause well ive passed when my dreams said I failed.. thank you everyone!!
    Just keep positive and you will pass. Do some activities . I'm sure your a bright student who will go far in life . Don't stress as its not good for you. You know that you've worked really hard so it will pay off. Good luck . 😊😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice to know, that I won't be the only one procrastinating the night before :yay::five:

ReputationRep:
    ill probably be eating my body weight in en & jerrys the night before thanks guys.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha , lets all get our bowls and fill them with endless amount of ice cream❗

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat I'm surviving on junk food and liberal amounts of Tap Tap Revenge, so my wrists get slimmer as the rest of me gets fatter...

We'll all be fine What sucks is I found out my A in Add Maths and I'm now itching for the rest of my results!

ReputationRep:
    You will be fine what would you like to study in September?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would like to study applied science, health & social care and preforming arts but I might go for biology instead of applied science what about you guys?

ReputationRep:
    I would like to study applied science, health & social care and preforming arts but I might go for biology instead of applied science what about you guys?
    It depends if your good at coursework . If you are then you should do applied science. If you want full exam then go for biology . They both in dept however of you do applied science you'll be studying bio,chem and physics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think im good at coursework.. ill find out on Thursday either way

ReputationRep:
    I think im good at coursework.. ill find out on Thursday either way
    I hope we all pass ❗

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really dont want results day to come i keep trying to forget about it :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhammed1702)
    Well GCSEs are as important as they determine if you actually get to do A-levels or a L3 Btec.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No definitely GCSE's are important I'm just saying A-levels are MORE important. GCSE's show University if you're a hardworker

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.