The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You Give Me Something- James Morrison
Gryffindor
You Give Me Something- James Morrison

What a song :smile:

Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows
trying to catch up on Robin Hood. & then catching up on the OC. And Battlestar Galactica. And then Lost. lol
Gryffindor
trying to catch up on Robin Hood. & then catching up on the OC. And Battlestar Galactica. And then Lost. lol

Robin Hood was good 'Here Cometh The Taxe Man', excellent.. :biggrin:

Dannii Minogue - Put The Needle On it.
A.ndrew
Robin Hood was good 'Here Cometh The Taxe Man', excellent.. :biggrin:

stop teasing, I already skipped 1/2 an episode and I'm still not to the current one :p: I was in San Francisco last weekend & all my tv watching got screwy...
Gryffindor
stop teasing, I already skipped 1/2 an episode and I'm still not to the current one :p: I was in San Francisco last weekend & all my tv watching got screwy...

Awww :frown:

Thats no excuse to miss this amazing Programme :p: it's great, but not as good as Torchwood.. :biggrin:
Stillllll Robin Hood:biggrin:
Gryffindor
Stillllll Robin Hood:biggrin:

Possibly.. just... By a whisker.. :biggrin:

Do you get catherine tate show over there? That is hilarious :biggrin:
A.ndrew
Possibly.. just... By a whisker.. :biggrin:

Do you get catherine tate show over there? That is hilarious :biggrin:

I think it might be on past midnight on BBC America {I've been meaning to record it :smile:}. But BBC America is tediously slow on picking up programs, basically if something gets a second series, it will end up airing on BBCAmerica. Sci-Fi has Doctor Who, don't know who will end up getting Robin Hood.
Gryffindor
I think it might be on past midnight on BBC America {I've been meaning to record it :smile:}. But BBC America is tediously slow on picking up programs, basically if something gets a second series, it will end up airing on BBCAmerica. Sci-Fi has Doctor Who, don't know who will end up getting Robin Hood.

Thats a shame, the new catherine tate series is superb :biggrin: Gives Little Britain a run for its money :eek:

Dr Who.. Back soon :biggrin:
A.ndrew
Thats a shame, the new catherine tate series is superb :biggrin: Gives Little Britain a run for its money :eek:

Dr Who.. Back soon :biggrin:

I think we're on episode 7 of series 2 or so here. I haven't been watching for the last few weeks, since I really didn't care for those episodes...

I shall have to look for the Catherine tate new stuff:smile:
omgz im listening to evanescence. : / it's a one off, i promise.

evanescence - hello
Face Down- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Reply 4333
The Fray - Cable Car

love it!
Lou_
The Fray - Cable Car

love it!

Good song. Good live show. :smile:

Rumors- Waking Ashland
Reply 4335
"Us" by Regina Spektor

Lovely, lovely music!
Reply 4336
deftones - pink maggit
deftones - change (in the house of flies)
Akon & Eminem - Smack That

:getmecoat
Reply 4339
"Taxi Ride" by Toris Amos ;grin;

Latest