The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Still not received a confirmation email :frown:

EDIT:

I emailed them and they replied saying that they had checked the database and had received my application :smile:.
(edited 10 years ago)
yeah I've have 'we've received your application' emails for my other 4 unis but no email from barts :frown:
I just called them up today and they said that they will send the confirmation emails by tonight :frown:
Reply 483
I still have not received anything from Barts yet. Could anyone who rang them yesterday, shed light on this? Thanks
Original post by nhta112
I still have not received anything from Barts yet. Could anyone who rang them yesterday, shed light on this? Thanks

Same i haven't received either :frown: What can i say ? I think we will have to wait !!
Reply 485
Original post by jollygood
Same i haven't received either :frown: What can i say ? I think we will have to wait !!

:frown: really?.... yes I guess
I applied to A101...still no email....same?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jollygood
I just called them up today and they said that they will send the confirmation emails by tonight :frown:

ahh cool was getting really worried :P they seem to be taking their time...
I have no email either, relax guys if it says on track that they are still considering you then they must have your application :smile:
Original post by raveen789
I have no email either, relax guys if it says on track that they are still considering you then they must have your application :smile:

they seem to be taking their time!! :frown:
Original post by Cephalosporin
Finally. Confirmation email.

what does the confirmation email say? do they have their own username/log in website? did they mention interview dates?
no confirmation email yet. I am getting bit worried now. Those who got confirmation email, are you all UK candidates?
Original post by Kitnimohabbathai
what does the confirmation email say? do they have their own username/log in website? did they mention interview dates?

Nope! It was just an email letting me know that they've received my application and it's currently being processed. Nothing more! I really wouldn't worry but if you are, try ringing them up! :wink:
Any updates guys??
I got a confirmation email absolutely ages after applying, there's probably nothing to worry about, they seem to like to take their time
Original post by AWJChadders
I got a confirmation email absolutely ages after applying, there's probably nothing to worry about, they seem to like to take their time

What are your stats?
Original post by games211
What are your stats?

what do you mean stats?
Here's What the email said (personal info removed)
Dear AWJChadders

Re: UFQM-A100-09, MBBS Medicine (5 Year Programme), September 2014

Thank you for applying to Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry. Your application for the above course is now being processed.

If you wish to track the progress of your application please use UCAS Track:
http://www.ucas.com/students/track/

For any admissions related enquiry please send an e-mail to [email protected], quoting your application reference number which is **********.

If you have a general enquiry, such as fees, accommodation etc, please use Ask QM, our 24 hour virtual advisor:
http://www.qmul.ac.uk/ask/

You can also obtain advice and guidance throughout the application process by visiting the QM Admissions Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Queen-Mary-University-of-London-Admissions-Office/150791621674606
or Twitter/qmadmissions: http://twitter.com/#!/qmadmissions

To ensure you receive all email correspondence from this office, please save our email address ([email protected]) in your contacts list.

Admissions Office
Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry
Original post by AWJChadders
what do you mean stats?

ukcat score, Alevels etc
If you dont mind me asking?
Original post by games211
ukcat score, Alevels etc
If you dont mind me asking?

UKCAT 760 (average) + Band 1
AS AAAA In Physics, Maths, Bio and Chem (but got a B in physics practical and a C in biology practical)
GCSE 6A*s, 5As

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending