The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

It's a copy of a document that has been signed and stamped by a 'professional' (usually a solicitor, I got A level and university transcripts done for £5) to confirm that they're a true copy of the original document
Apparently by the end of this week the best performers from the first batch of interviews will get offers....and the worst people rejections...

scary ****.
Original post by h3isenberg
:eek:, how do you know?

Numerous people on here were saying we'd here by the 9th!!

And its entirely feasible given last year people had offers within 10 days :O
Reply 1503
Original post by h3isenberg
:eek:, how do you know?

We had a sheet given to us on the interview date and at the bottom it said some people would hear in four weeks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LibbyG
We had a sheet given to us on the interview date and at the bottom it said some people would hear in four weeks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is all a waiting game now...:wink: There are 2 types of readers here..those who had the interviews and those who still waiting in hope for an interview... I am the latter...still saying to myself that they are keeping some interviews for the Feb..:smile:
Reply 1505
Original post by Dr Shillingout
It is all a waiting game now...:wink: There are 2 types of readers here..those who had the interviews and those who still waiting in hope for an interview... I am the latter...still saying to myself that they are keeping some interviews for the Feb..:smile:

Well good luck! What was your score? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr. Django
Apparently by the end of this week the best performers from the first batch of interviews will get offers....and the worst people rejections...

scary ****.

Oh dear God...I think I'm getting a rejection tbh...it went quite badly :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by g.k.galloway
Oh dear God...I think I'm getting a rejection tbh...it went quite badly :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here G.K :/But keep the faith, we probably did better than we thought! how did HYMS one go? (if youve had it yet!)
Dw, Im sure you did better than you thought! I was convinced id messed up last year! But it all turned out okay, so try not to stress! :smile:
Reply 1509
Same here G.K :/But keep the faith, we probably did better than we thought! how did HYMS one go? (if youve had it yet!)

Same here! Some stations did NOT go well :/
Reply 1510
Do we just need ale el certificates not GCSE or as?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, hopefully it'll be okay :smile:
HYMS went better than Leicester :smile:
Original post by hl7495
What does it mean by certified copy? How do you make it certified.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just got my school to put their stamp on the back of a photo copy of each and to sign it saying who did it and they accepted that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an interview from Leicester for the 30th Jan!!! Just when I had all my hopes down. I had 58/60.
Original post by walkers38
Just got an interview from Leicester for the 30th Jan!!! Just when I had all my hopes down. I had 58/60.

oh well done! was it in email/track?
Original post by walkers38

Congrats.
Reply 1516
Hey i've got a score of 57/60 and have an interview for 19th Feb, thought i might be able to put some peeps minds at ease so if you have 57 there is a chance of interview - I'm just guessing but I think they'd have probs looked at personal statement/ situational judgement as well as score/60
best of luck y'all
(edited 10 years ago)
Invitation for interview!!! :smile:
Just got an interview for the 30th anyone have any idea what the interviews will be like and what prep I need... I'm a bit of an amateur at this never had an interview before...
Just got an interview for 19th Feb :O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending