The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

cant believe it has almost been 3 moths since we applied :redface: Any more offers today?????????????????
Seems like they haven't given out offers today. Strange. Maybe ones given out on friday were the only January offers?
Anyone interviewed on the 17th received an offer?
I'm sure there'd be something on here by now if people had got offers today...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cryinglightning
I'm sure there'd be something on here by now if people had got offers today...

Posted from TSR Mobile

They could just be handing them out later on today still. I've been in bed with flu and I would do anything for an offer :') I was the 17th, although I know I massively messed up a station.
Original post by meghollands
They could just be handing them out later on today still. I've been in bed with flu and I would do anything for an offer :') I was the 17th, although I know I massively messed up a station.

Hmm its pretty late now. Most offices shut at 5 don't they? And don't worry, I messed up like 4 :tongue: most people will have had at least 1
Original post by adam_dewji
Hmm its pretty late now. Most offices shut at 5 don't they? And don't worry, I messed up like 4 :tongue: most people will have had at least 1

I got a Barts interview at like midnight :confused: So you never know, but yeah I doubt anyone will hear anything today.
Reply 1727
What time were people getting them on friday?
Original post by GCSE-help
I got a Barts interview at like midnight :confused: So you never know, but yeah I doubt anyone will hear anything today.

I think my interview for Leicester was given quite late as well
Original post by adam_dewji

My interview email came at around half six so the offices could shut later than 5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Philippamalko
My interview email came at around half six so the offices could shut later than 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh okay, thank you :smile: congratulations on your interview btw
My friend who was interviewed on the 13th of December received an offer today.
Reply 1732
Taken from the Leicester Admission Updates site:

"Decisions on Applications
Posted on: 13 January 2014

We have now commenced emailing out decisions to those who were interviewed in December 2013. This will be an ongoing process and some applicants may not receive a decision until 31 March 2014.

Please be aware that we are also continuing to email out invitations to attend interview and will be informing those who have been unsuccessful with their applications in due course.

During this busy period, we would appreciate your co-operation in not contacting the Medical School about the progress of your application."
(edited 10 years ago)
Well done to everyone with offers today and from Friday. Seems you guys absolutely destroyed the interview :biggrin:
got my offer today :smile:
Original post by Alumno
Taken from the Leicester Admission Updates site:

"Decisions on Applications
Posted on: 13 January 2014

We have now commenced emailing out decisions to those who were interviewed in December 2013. This will be an ongoing process and some applicants may not receive a decision until 31 March 2014.

Please be aware that we are also continuing to email out invitations to attend interview and will be informing those who have been unsuccessful with their applications in due course.

During this busy period, we would appreciate your co-operation in not contacting the Medical School about the progress of your application."

Do you reckon this means that they're gonna start rejecting the worst December performers too :s-smilie: ?
Original post by Dr. Django
Do you reckon this means that they're gonna start rejecting the worst December performers too :s-smilie: ?

Including pre-interview rejections?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know when the next batch of interview dates are?

Congrats to those with offers!
Original post by unnati212
Including pre-interview rejections?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think theyre definitely gonna give out pre interview ones, but not sure about post :/
Original post by h3isenberg
Congrats! When were you interviewed?

Thanks very much! :smile: 13th December I was interviewed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending