Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking for students to share a flat/house with in Hendon Middlesex University Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm 18 and I'm going to be studying my first year of 3D Animation and Games. I'm looking for some students to share a flat with (I don't know how many) because I was sent an email telling me that Middlesex won't be able to provide any accommodation for me ):

I do like things to be tidy but I'm not a major neat freak, if you're interested let me know!

ReputationRep:
    Hi.
    I'm 33rd on the list but like you i'm pretty sure i wont get into halls.
    I have looked at the websites the university recommend but havent found too much. I to am not looking to spend more that £150 p/w.

I'll be studying Midwifery. I don't smoke, I'm not big on going out, i did far too much of that during college and my gap year.

I was wondering if you have found anywhere and if so if you knew if there were any free room.

Kind regards
    Ellie

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have had the same email so will be looking for accommodation too. I'll be studying TV production on Hendon campus so i'd be looking to share. Thanks, Jamie

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I am Monis and I'm studying International Business starting this september. I am interested in a house share. I've been reading posts and have found some options, 5-7 bedroom houses ranging 90-120 pppw. These are great options to go for. Please lemme know if you're willing to share.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yunus.monis)
    Hi guys, I am Monis and I'm studying International Business starting this september. I am interested in a house share. I've been reading posts and have found some options, 5-7 bedroom houses ranging 90-120 pppw. These are great options to go for. Please lemme know if you're willing to share.
    That does sound pretty good, have you seen what they look like inside?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yunus.monis)
    Are these in Hendon though?

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone, im sarah and going to be studying adult nursing in september im coming from ireland didnt get into halls so need to look for shared accomdation too

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, im Joel and im from Ireland. Im going to be studying child nursing in Sept. I didnt get into halls, need to find accomadation ASAP!

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys I'm Nicole, 19 and I'm also looking for private accommodation ranging from 100-120 pw close to the Hendon campus. I'll be studying adult nursing. I was just wondering if any of you guys are interested in sharing?

ReputationRep:
    Hey im 18 studying theater arts and am really interested in a house share as i have only just found out i dont have accommodation, i have found one place with a few rooms available at 118pw that includes bills, tv licence and they are double rooms, the location is a 10 min bus ride from campus but due to the low price that doesnt bother me. If you want details or find anything else that is no more that 140pw including bills then message me
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rroyaaal)
    x
    I've moved your thread here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katherine199408)
    Hey im 18 studying theater arts and am really interested in a house share as i have only just found out i dont have accommodation, i have found one place with a few rooms available at 118pw that includes bills, tv licence and they are double rooms, the location is a 10 min bus ride from campus but due to the low price that doesnt bother me. If you want details or find anything else that is no more that 140pw including bills then message me
    are you still looking? i need to find a place to live. im 23 studying fashion textiles.

ReputationRep:
    im looking for a house share.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.