The Student Room Group

In a dilemma...

For some reason, my firm uni didn't receive all of my exam results so I was told to send it to them via email. I done that yet two days later I still haven't received a reply. I didn't meet my offer so I'm expecting them to reject me. I've phoned up other universities and have two offers, but I can't do anything since I'm still waiting for a reply.

What should I do? :confused:
Reply 1
Original post by Starfall88
For some reason, my firm uni didn't receive all of my exam results so I was told to send it to them via email. I done that yet two days later I still haven't received a reply. I didn't meet my offer so I'm expecting them to reject me. I've phoned up other universities and have two offers, but I can't do anything since I'm still waiting for a reply.

Have you contacted your firm to confirm that they have received your results and ask if they have made a decision?
Reply 2
Original post by Starfall88

Did you meet your firm offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending