The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2060
theres been no more homework set :p: that was only for henryt..and I havent got it yet...
Reply 2061
^^ I'm working on it PT!
I
Am
Bored
Reply 2063
henryt
^^ I'm working on it PT!

good! I need it soon! very soon!
Reply 2064
sidekick
I
Am
Bored

know how you feel

i'm off to scotland tomorrow...i'm not sure if that's good with regards to boredom though
Pezking
know how you feel

i'm off to scotland tomorrow...i'm not sure if that's good with regards to boredom though

it wouldn't be my first destination of choice for a riotous time. but then again i suppose it depends who you're with and whether you're up a snowy mountain or in the middle of edinburgh :biggrin:
Reply 2066
sidekick
it wouldn't be my first destination of choice for a riotous time. but then again i suppose it depends who you're with and whether you're up a snowy mountain or in the middle of edinburgh :biggrin:

well, i'm going with my mum and brothers, driving up there for 8 hours to visit my grandma...i can't honestly say i'm expecting a "riotous" time :p:
Reply 2067
I've sent you my homework PT! :smile:
Pezking
well, i'm going with my mum and brothers, driving up there for 8 hours to visit my grandma...i can't honestly say i'm expecting a "riotous" time :p:

haha well i'm sure it'll be lovely anyway :smile:

i :suith: scottish accents, they make me happy and feel like i'm at home, even though only my grandma has a scottish accent. whereas the other half of my family is irish and my other gma has an irish accent but i don't like it. can't understand her most of the time. weirdness.
Reply 2069
Thank you henryt :smile: 50 points to Ravenclaw for that :biggrin:
Reply 2070
Aphrodite
Thank you henryt :smile: 50 points to Ravenclaw for that :biggrin:
:biggrin:
*coughswotcough*

Reply 2072
henryt

12 hours :afraid::argh:
Reply 2073
and now i must bid you all goodnight :wavey:

be back sunday evening perhaps
Reply 2074
bye pez!
Reply 2075
hellooooooooooooooooooooooo
Reply 2076
A in maths mechanices (93/100 M1)
B in physics (8 marks off an A)
C in Further maths (**** teacher couldnt teach stats, so I didnt do too well on S1 or S2 - a C and an E)
D in chemistry (5 marks off a C) never thought I would pass that! let alone a D!!!!!!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :party:
Reply 2077
well done trish!
Yeh well done Trish!

Are you dropping Chemistry?
well done headmistress! *cough*Trish*cough* :biggrin: :party: i saw we get down to Hogmede and gets ourselves some butterbear or possibly something stronger!

Latest