Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    Well, you still got into your first choice, so CONGRATS!!

What's with the visa?
    well we went there today prepared and everything,but knowing my mom she never listens to me,thinks she knows everything. she forgot to fill in one of the forms,and then she rushed the form when she got it,made me look like i wasn't prepared in front of the interviewer (lady) and she got angry and she was trying to act like she knew everything and the lady didn't like that either. wehn we got out she now snapped at me like it was my fault when i'd told her from the beginning. and sometimes when the interviewers aren't impressed with you,they don't give you the visas. and then the lady told us to come back at the end of the month,meaning we haven't got much time to reapply for one if we're denied first time round or to get a good place on the plane for me...rolleyes:

(Original post by January Victim)
    well we went there today prepared and everything,but knowing my mom she never listens to me,thinks she knows everything. she forgot to fill in one of the forms,and then she rushed the form when she got it,made me look like i wasn't prepared in front of the interviewer (lady) and she got angry and she was trying to act like she knew everything and the lady didn't like that either. wehn we got out she now snapped at me like it was my fault when i'd told her from the beginning. and sometimes when the interviewers aren't impressed with you,they don't give you the visas. and then the lady told us to come back at the end of the month,meaning we haven't got much time to reapply for one if we're denied first time round or to get a good place on the plane for me...rolleyes:
    Awww that sucks. I remember having to get a visa for Jonathan for the UK from Germany (when he only had a US passport). It wasn't very pleasant, but seeing as he is the spouse of a US citizen, he got the visa the same day.

Good luck anyway honey. I hope YOU impressed them and the lady didn't pay TOO much attention to your mum. After all, you want the visa, not her

I'm just so glad you got into your first choice.
    (Btw, the visa you applied for is a student one, right?)

Mwaaahss
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    Awww that sucks. I remember having to get a visa for Jonathan for the UK from Germany (when he only had a US passport). It wasn't very pleasant, but seeing as he is the spouse of a US citizen, he got the visa the same day.

Good luck anyway honey. I hope YOU impressed them and the lady didn't pay TOO much attention to your mum. After all, you want the visa, not her

I'm just so glad you got into your first choice.
    (Btw, the visa you applied for is a student one, right?)

Mwaaahss
    yeh applied for a student visa. and yay for mr j lol. speak soon and have fun this weekend bye :hugs: mwah

ReputationRep:
    *sets fire t0 the Gryffindor common room*

Hehe.........Guess who's back :evil:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    *puts out fire and stores wand*
    Anne! you good for nothing darling *hugs*
    egocentric you've been missed!
    trouble maker! how're you?

ReputationRep:
    You got a problem? Hey pet!
    You little goody two shoes pipsqueak!!! Awww thanks!
    Get out of my face biotch! I'm good, you?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    yeh,i've got a problem with you foo! sorry stupid msn thing
    you're nothing but a rat in the gutter, always causing problems! hope you get better soon
    get to your dark hole in hell where you came from. i've got a mate coming to your uni

hellooooooo :itsme:

ReputationRep:
    hellooooooo joy.
    hows you?

ReputationRep:
    I ahve a job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    I ahve a job
    unlike me haha well done :five:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Sheen)
    unlike me haha well done :five:
    ditto! well done trish! :five:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    oh didn't see you there. hi joy! i've got a somewhat major life crisis lol

ReputationRep:
    thanks and now im off ot party ciao!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    bye darling! have fun! :wavey:

I need a new job too. Or more teaching hours. Especially considering I will still be starting the semester here in Berlin, but only going 6 hours per week (with permission to drop out at the end of the year and still get credit)
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    goodnight everyone! :hugs::kiss::wavey:

Goodnight! I am off to paaaartttyy

ReputationRep:
    Where IS everyone??

I want my sheeny, and my pezzy

ReputationRep:
    Partying. Pah.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.