ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    *sings*
    hello?
    is it mean your looking for?
    Hello!
    I've just got to let you know

Cause I wonder where you are, and I wonder what you do
    Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you!?.
    Tell me how to win your heart, for I haven't got a clue.
    But let me start by saying...
    I love you.

Hello!?
    Is it me you're looking for??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    Hello!
    I've just got to let you know

Cause I wonder where you are, and I wonder what you do
    Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you!?.
    Tell me how to win your heart, for I haven't got a clue.
    But let me start by saying...
    I love you.

Hello!?
    Is it me you're looking for??
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    :rofl:
    I am bored

ReputationRep:
    I am bored
    yeah me too actually. suprise suprise.
    might go and play msn games by myself or go read. haha ...or not.

#badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #badger#

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    yeah me too actually. suprise suprise.
    might go and play msn games by myself or go read. haha ...or not.

#badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #troll# #badger# #badger#
    Suprise Suprise...reminds me of Cilla Black
    playing msn games by yourself, is the most saddest thing ever! dont do it:p: go read, hahahahaha

the troll reminds me, what happened to the thread you made? ya know which one :p:

so many #troll# and #badger#

ReputationRep:
    Suprise Suprise...reminds me of Cilla Black
    playing msn games by yourself, is the most saddest thing ever! dont do it:p: go read, hahahahaha

the troll reminds me, what happened to the thread you made? ya know which one :p:

so many #troll# and #badger#
    *coughs*
    ok well im not playing them anyway. im listening to music and writing train times down.
    oh i forgot about that woman.
    i just hurt the back of my foot on my computer chair owwwie it hurts

#groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy#

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    *coughs*
    ok well im not playing them anyway. im listening to music and writing train times down.
    oh i forgot about that woman.
    i just hurt the back of my foot on my computer chair owwwie it hurts

#groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy# ;dancejf; #groovy#
    writing train times down, oh no, are you some sort of train spotter? :eek: coz thats worse then playing MSN games by yourself!

still listening to Dexy Runners?

ew, Blind date, worse programme eva :cool:

:eek: you should be more careful next time:eek:

ReputationRep:
    writing train times down, oh no, are you some sort of train spotter? :eek: coz thats worse then playing MSN games by yourself!

still listening to Dexy Runners?

ew, Blind date, worse programme eva :cool:

:eek: you should be more careful next time:eek:
    haha no. I
    I plan to stay with alex for abit so i wanted to know what teh train times are :p:
    nah, im not listening to dexy anymore.
    i'm listening to back in black by AC\DC at the moment. ive got a random music list thing going on.

haha blind date made me laugh back in the day but when you look at it now, its so baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

i know im such a dufus!
    i hit my foot on my friends computer chair the other day and the day before that at my mates house i accidently dropped a massive book on my other foot!
    god it hurt!
    my toes were hurting for days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    haha no. I
    I plan to stay with alex for abit so i wanted to know what teh train times are :p:
    nah, im not listening to dexy anymore.
    i'm listening to back in black by AC\DC at the moment. ive got a random music list thing going on.

haha blind date made me laugh back in the day but when you look at it now, its so baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

i know im such a dufus!
    i hit my foot on my friends computer chair the other day and the day before that at my mates house i accidently dropped a massive book on my other foot!
    god it hurt!
    my toes were hurting for days
    ooo, :cool: sounds fun, proper ghetto.
    me love the AC/DC highway to hell, totally ghetto :cool:

Blind Date was awful, I hated the last season with conviction, you could win a date with like a celebrity in like a one off- one of the celebrities was Ducan, from Blue :rolleyes: I would prefer to drink acid then win a date with him :rolleyes:

yeah sounds very dufus too me, but then again, I fall up and down stairs so I cant really get on my high horse on that :cool:

ReputationRep:
    ooo, :cool: sounds fun, proper ghetto.
    me love the AC/DC highway to hell, totally ghetto :cool:

Blind Date was awful, I hated the last season with conviction, you could win a date with like a celebrity in like a one off- one of the celebrities was Ducan, from Blue :rolleyes: I would prefer to drink acid then win a date with him :rolleyes:

yeah sounds very dufus too me, but then again, I fall up and down stairs so I cant really get on my high horse on that :cool:
    haha. more like so un-ghetto.
    eurgh i live in a ghetto and with this music im so out of place.

i dont remember that blind date or maybe i did see it but dont remember.
    :rofl: thats harsh but i wouldnt go on a date with ducan from blue either.
    speaking of old tv shows, i miss supermarket sweep!

haha the last time i feel up the stairs was when i went out clubing for my brithday and i got well pissed.
    me and alex were staying at my mates house and we were going up the stairs (it was like 5 am) and just as she said try not to make too much noise as my rents are asleep, guess who falls on the stairs?
    yeah you guess it! it was me! :rolleyes: haha it was so funny i couldnt stop laughing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    haha. more like so un-ghetto.
    eurgh i live in a ghetto and with this music im so out of place.

i dont remember that blind date or maybe i did see it but dont remember.
    :rofl: thats harsh but i wouldnt go on a date with ducan from blue either.
    speaking of old tv shows, i miss supermarket sweep!

haha the last time i feel up the stairs was when i went out clubing for my brithday and i got well pissed.
    me and alex were staying at my mates house and we were going up the stairs (it was like 5 am) and just as she said try not to make too much noise as my rents are asleep, guess who falls on the stairs?
    yeah you guess it! it was me! :rolleyes: haha it was so funny i couldnt stop laughing.
    I live in a ghetto...:rofl:

hehe, its not that harsh- Ducan is poo poo , I like Supermarket Sweep, Dale Winton, hahahahaha, thats enough said about him. :rolleyes:

hahahaha, I love falling over when I am drunk, such fun, apart from all the bruises and stuff :p: but alas I fall over sober, which aint that fun

ReputationRep:
    I live in a ghetto...:rofl:

hehe, its not that harsh- Ducan is poo poo , I like Supermarket Sweep, Dale Winton, hahahahaha, thats enough said about him. :rolleyes:

hahahaha, I love falling over when I am drunk, such fun, apart from all the bruises and stuff :p: but alas I fall over sober, which aint that fun
    haha.

yeah well blue are ;poo ;poo

i love supermarket sweep.
    "when your at the checkout and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could be having on supermarket sweep"
    whenever i was "ill" at home when i was meant to be at school, i always watched it

haha falling over is great when youre drunk cos its funny .
    i wanna go out and get drunk again sometimes soon. its fun.
    Attached Images

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.