Turn on thread page Beta

The Harry Potter Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    hey Sheen thanks for the pm yesterday. they still haven't got back to me...

trish! did you know there are 2 other songs apart from the ones in IAMX's albums that he featured in with different artistes???
    OMG IAMX gig in london sooon, so I have heard rumours on the grapevine

ReputationRep:
    where are IAMX from?

i keep forgetting to go listen ot a song or something since i dont know what theyre like.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    so for £30 the plan + insurance seems ok yeh? coz i don't want to overspend..and what if i don't use the minutes...i guess i could force myself to...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    OMG IAMX gig in london sooon, so I have heard rumours on the grapevine
    yup!! i'm gonna go! you? it's sometime in november i think or december?! ****...cambridge meet?! **** **** **** grrr let me check.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    where are IAMX from?

i keep forgetting to go listen ot a song or something since i dont know what theyre like.
    Berlin, Yourjowismylow is like really good mates with them, they have proper good songs!! check them out!! go listen!!!

ReputationRep:
    so for £30 the plan + insurance seems ok yeh? coz i don't want to overspend..and what if i don't use the minutes...i guess i could force myself to...
    30 quid seems abit much to me but it depends what extras your getting like how many texts and calls and stuff.
    do you think youd use the phone that often?
    what ive got is the 20 quid a month off peak one and you get 100 texts. 1,500 mins ot 02 phones, 25 mins to all other mobiles and land lines and some free mobile internet i dunno how much tho.
    im sure after 7 all calls are 2 p and all weekend
    i find i dont even use my phone that often and if you dont use texts and stuff they arent rolled over to the next month
    also when you first join 02 they give you double everything for 6 months which is great.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    it's november 8th lucas..will you go?? did you know IAMX had 2 other songs apart from the ones on his album? they're both collabs,and the snippets sound ok! ooo i soo wanna go!!! *is excited* the cambridge meet is after so i'm free! but damn it's in the middle of the week :mad: why couldn't he come on a weekend???

ReputationRep:
    yup!! i'm gonna go! you? it's sometime in november i think or december?! ****...cambridge meet?! **** **** **** grrr let me check.
    hell yeah!

ReputationRep:
    Berlin, Yourjowismylow is like really good mates with them, they have proper good songs!! check them out!! go listen!!!
    *goes and listens to them on myspace*

seems the gig is at the cargo. they cargo is a small venue i thinks
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hell yeah!
    :five: i can't wait!!! Nov. 8th. and i doubt the ticket will be expensive..not more than..i dunno £20??
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    yup sheen. it's an intimate gig..might even be able to taste his sweat! :rofl: he is skinny though lol joy loves them that way lol

ReputationRep:
    yup sheen. it's an intimate gig..might even be able to taste his sweat! :rofl: he is skinny though lol joy loves them that way lol
    hahaha. i love the small london gigs.
    you have more of a chance of meeting bands and stuff.
    since you and jack live far away will you be able to get home after the gig?
    gigs usually go on till about 11:30 and sometimes abit later?
    jack will probably be alight if he lives in portsmouth cos south west trains from london waterloo go straight there and the last one will prob be after 12 some time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    jack will probably be alight if he lives in portsmouth cos south west trains from london waterloo go straight there and the last one will prob be after 12 some time
    meh, I just sleep in Hyde Park for the night
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Sheen)
    my uncle lives in hertfordshire which is train ride away. and i've got a friend who goes to saint martin,so i can stay at hers that night. or my cousin's mom place,i can crash on the sofa.

ReputationRep:
    meh, I just sleep in Hyde Park for the night
    haha i wouldnt do that. well hyde park is so huge maybe you could hide and sleep in a big bush or something so noone can find you

my uncle lives in hertfordshire which is train ride away. and i've got a friend who goes to saint martin,so i can stay at hers that night. or my cousin's mom place,i can crash on the sofa.
    oh ok thats alright then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    haha i wouldnt do that. well hyde park is so huge maybe you could hide and sleep in a big bush or something so noone can find you

oh ok thats alright then.
    okay, no hyde park, I will just go to a 24 hour club afterwards
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    jacky boy you can come with me hehe we'll pretend and play couple lol :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    okay, no hyde park, I will just go to a 24 hour club afterwards
    i dont any 24 hour clubs in london. they pretty much finish about 5 am

i wouldnt trust sleeping in a park but since your a boy maybe you'll be alright.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i have to go now kids speak tomorrw! :wavey::hugs::kiss: hehe
    does this sound right? 3 hours from notts to london. so..well if i leave at 5pm i can get to london by 8pm..meet the others at the pre-gig meet up and then be on time for the 8.30/9pm start of the gig! nice!!!!

lucas the others are planing to meet up before the gig..will you come??

ReputationRep:
    jacky boy you can come with me hehe we'll pretend and play couple lol :rofl:
    hahaha, what do you mean? looney toon :p:

OMG, it would be like a Harry Potter meet up :eek:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.