The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2740
hello again:smile:
why ever not? the hat is prehistoric? it just chucks you in a house for no sensible reason based on some song it's got stuck in it since god knows when.it doesn't keep up with modern soceity's ways...
hello kestrel...you better live up to your gryffindor name,i don't like weak gryffindors...it upsets the balance of the magical world. i'm prepared to be nice and give you a crash course in the art of being a grffindor,at least that wat you won't disgrace my nick's house name...speaking of which,he hasn't turned up in ages!

oh and kestrel is an example of the sorting hat incompetence. he acts like a hufflepuff but has been placed in gryffindor. tell me something's not wrong there.
Reply 2743
hey i can be brave in certain situations. and i'm a she. also thankyou, i think.
well, I just received an owl from the Ministry of Magic, and the minister himself says that it is very well possible to change houses, but the sorting hat needs to be consulted again.
kestral
hey i can be brave in certain situations. and i'm a she. also thankyou, i think.

Sheila meant Nick though...
yeh I meant Nick.he hasn't been in for ages now :frown:

ooo sorting hat! Miss get the sodding hat! i'll ruin my hair but I don't mind.
Jess how many points do you need for your next gem?and is it a yellow?
Thanks pezking for the rep :hugs: and I'll try my best :smile:
Reply 2748
Pezking
the sorting hat puts you in a house and that's that, you can't change just because you want to

i can't get the video to work joy :frown:

although my friend who arrived today has it on his computer so all may not be lost

What he said!
:banghead:
including the pc bit? :rofl:

take it easy,if i do eventually stay a ravenclaw...i'll always be part slytherin in my heart...nothing to get worked up about miss.
Reply 2750
Hello rems!
he said he wouldn't tremble at your name...look back a page or two..:flute:
Reply 2752
who said? huh?

what the freak are you on about?
i said go back a page or two..we could be in the same house,i hope you're not as stupid as i once thought :rolleyes:
Reply 2754
I don't want you in Slytherin.... you don't have the necessary qualities.
good qualities?example? i do know how to hold an arguement.that's one. i'm not cowardly like hufflepuff. i'm not like gryffindors,i can be nasty..so yes i think i do qualify...although i'll be smarter than the common slytherin but that's not a problem. oh did you know there's a higher evil person than you?
Reply 2756
like I really give a flying fig :rolleyes:
exactly. it's not your choice if i want to be a slytherin or not,and there's nothing you can do if i do become a slytherin. tit for tat biatch. did you check out the post where someone said they weren't scared of you?and you chose a horrible name if you wanted some respect?
Reply 2758
To be honest I don't really care if people are scared of me or not... and I don't want their respect because frankly, they're beneath me and I wouldn't p*** on them if they were on fire.
Reply 2759
evening people:hello:

Latest