The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i'm shylock in the first post...but potions, DADA and charms i think....i just do the homework..we don't really have 'classes' ....hehe you?
Reply 2801
yeah i know, been told already, but classes would be cool. how often do u get homework?
when the teachers bother to set lol i don't do that boring subject...runes..but she used to set homework all the time..trish does as well.last one was 2 weeks or last week i think.but it was a short one.when things get back to normal,i'm sure we'll start getting homework. classes wouldnt work with tsr i think,the way it is lol and people might not be able to make the times etc.
Reply 2803
true true
where's Raven?? she hasn't been in for ages!!!
Reply 2805
i only joined a few days ago. what house is raven in?
what subjects do you do?
Reply 2807
dada and charms, i wanted to do herbology though
kestral
i only joined a few days ago. what house is raven in?

she's head of slytherin. joy is the headgirl of the schooland she's a slytherin as well.
i don't know we've got a herbology teacher...you could self study...just try not get nicked by them and fall into an unwakeable sleep or whatever nasty things those plants do...
Reply 2810
do all slytherins hate gryffindors on student room?
i'll let you on a secret...it's an act lol we're all friends,but when we roleplay we take up our roles,and according to the script,slytherins and gryffindors don't get along.and everyone abides by the rules lol it's like all those fan sites that have hermoine and snape having sex (:puke:) we're different,because we stick with the plots of the book lol...for example,i'm a ravenclaw and i'm going out with Nick who's a gryffindor (as of when he was actively posting in here :rolleyes:)
goodnight,will reply any unanswered questions tomorrow :smile:
Reply 2813
cool, i got to go now speak soon. bye:smile:
Morning :biggrin: :hello:

:dancing2:
Morning, I'm soooo tired:rolleyes: .
OK, why is it payday and my pay is not in my account yet?
Weird! :confused:
Indeed, my bank better just be slow.... I need the money NOW!
Frustrating! I get money tomorrow yay!

Latest