Reply 2980
For someone smart you are incredibly stupid :rolleyes:

It's Care of Magical Creatures doofus
:eek: am i the 101st member? :biggrin:
Reply 2982
Tennessee
I've been sorted into:
Ravenclaw :smile:

And i'd like to take - Transfiguration, Charms and DADA.

Oh, and what's COMC?

:biggrin:

care of magical creatures

ravenclaw...well it could be worse and you could be a slytherin
ohhhhh yes so it is...i don't wanna do that. just the three i already said. and hey, i was geek enough before i came on here thankyou.
PEZ :hugs:
hey pez
hello anne how be it in your cruel hell? :smile: you slytherins are as bad as verruccas....
Reply 2986
hello :hello:
Reply 2987
#macarena#

hello kestral.

hmm my aunt drinks that.
Reply 2988
Pezking
care of magical creatures

ravenclaw...well it could be worse and you could be a slytherin

Great... It's here :rolleyes:
Reply 2989
Tennessee
PEZ :hugs:

hello there, nice looking sub you've got going on

i was gonna reply to you on the midnight soc last night but you'd left before i got there and my internet was being a big gay and being very slow

the insomniacs soc is in the socs sub forum too and i tihnk we've overtaken it now
Reply 2990
Aeana
Great... It's here :rolleyes:

you love me really
Hannah :hugs:
Pezking
hello there, nice looking sub you've got going on

i was gonna reply to you on the midnight soc last night but you'd left before i got there and my internet was being a big gay and being very slow

the insomniacs soc is in the socs sub forum too and i tihnk we've overtaken it now

Yeah yeah, we have :biggrin: i celebrated. And thank you :smile: but one of them came on to ours and said why do you want to win (in a nice way)? and i went to look at theirs and i guess that it is pretty different! but still lol you got me going :p:
Reply 2993
Pezking
you love me really

Only in your twisted little dreams
Reply 2994
January Victim
Hannah :hugs:

hey :hugs:
Reply 2995
Tennessee
Yeah yeah, we have :biggrin: i celebrated. And thank you :smile: but one of them came on to ours and said why do you want to win (in a nice way)? and i went to look at theirs and i guess that it is pretty different! but still lol you got me going :p:

well i was only joking when i said it, i just remembered someone commenting when you first made it that there was already the insomniacs soc so i wanted to make ours better :p:

i can't decide whether to bother re subbing or not

Aeana
Only in your twisted little dreams

...maybe
Reply 2996
Sheen
#macarena#

hello kestral.

hmm my aunt drinks that.

hi sheen
kestrals a drink?
Reply 2997
kestral
hi sheen
kestrals a drink?

hows you?
yeah its a type of really strong lager.
I wouldnt bother, if you do only get the one month thing...i don't get a lot out of it :rolleyes: but errmm yes. :biggrin: how are you?? i hope your okay
Reply 2999
Sheen
hows you?
yeah its a type of really strong lager.

intresting
i'm fine howz you?:smile:

Latest