Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tennessee)
    Yeah i know, and my mum keeps pestering me to clean up and do things.....i don't have a problem with cleaning, i just don't want to be TOLD to do it if that makes sense....:rolleyes:
    makes perfect sense, i just had to wash up cos one of my sisters complained she wasnt well when mum asked her, so now she's watchin tv!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i know, and my mum keeps pestering me to clean up and do things.....i don't have a problem with cleaning, i just don't want to be TOLD to do it if that makes sense....:rolleyes: And i'm frantically searching ebay for a hot water bottle. In an ideal world, i'd have a shawn the sheep one. But we can't all have what we want now can we
    eurgh my mum told me to do cleaning today too.
    yeah i understand what you mean.
    i need a new hot water bottle, the one ive got is quite old.
    ive seen ones you can get which you just warm up in the microwave

ReputationRep:
    i have a peter rabbit one that i've had sinse i were tiny. do u really need a hot water bottle at uni, and what uni do u go to?

ReputationRep:
    haha look at this water bottle : http://www.fashionhot.com/ItemPage.c...Cat=1&SubCat=3

kestral whos that too?

ReputationRep:
    anyone who goes to uni who is presently on this thread

ReputationRep:
    ohh you never know you might need a hot water bottle at uni incase you get cramps or get cold or something. i dunno

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: yes i saw that on ebay! And yeah i do....i get horribly period pains sometimes and hot water bottles get rid of it (well, home made ones atm. A bottle with hot water in, wrapped in a tea towel ) I don't really fancy the ones that you can put in the microwave lol

ReputationRep:
    awwww you should get a new hot water bottle then.
    period pains are such a *****! i love hot water bottles, they do help.
    i want a cute new one.
    microwave ones might be handy, ive got an old one and sometimes i cant open it it is quite old. i think it might be like 10 years old or something

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, i think i'll take my hotwater bottle after all then

ReputationRep:
    I always think that the microwave ones will smell like wheat lol i REALLY want a shaun the sheep one, but the only one on ebay is 9.50 with SIX POUNDS postage

ReputationRep:
    might be cheaper to buy a new one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kestral)
    hmmm, i think i'll take my hotwater bottle after all then
    im sure you wont regret it.
    it can warm your bed up on cold winter nights

I always think that the microwave ones will smell like wheat lol i REALLY want a shaun the sheep one, but the only one on ebay is 9.50 with SIX POUNDS postage
    ive only seen picture of microwave ones so i didnt know they smell.
    if they smell that bad ill prob just stick to getting a normal one, you cant go wrong with those.
    woah isnt 15 quid abit much for a hot water bottle :eek:

ReputationRep:
    YES!!! thats why i dont know whether to get it or not! I REALLY want it though

ReputationRep:
    YES!!! thats why i dont know whether to get it or not! I REALLY want it though
    well if you really want it and you cant find it anywhere cheaper then i say you should get it

ReputationRep:
    I hate that your right :mad: i knew i was going to get it lol DAMMIT i hate doing this....i want some good tv. When do you all go to uni? I've got AGES, im not sure i can stomach much more summer

ReputationRep:
    hehe. you know you'll be glad you got it in the end even if it was abit pricey.
    i start next monday. cant wait as im so bored. arghhhhh.
    i havnt done much this summer to be honest and i didnt have a summer job so its been abit lame
    i love your avatar picture. did you take it yourself?

ReputationRep:
    ohh thanks no i didn't, i've got some pictures like it, but its on the other crap computer so i havent bothered, but i love the sea i cant BELIEVE you start next monday!! i start, well go, on the 30th!! And it's only the third........:bawling: and i havent got a summer job either so its been all boring
    Where are you off then?

ReputationRep:
    ohh thanks no i didn't, i've got some pictures like it, but its on the other crap computer so i havent bothered, but i love the sea i cant BELIEVE you start next monday!! i start, well go, on the 30th!! And it's only the third........:bawling: and i havent got a summer job either so its been all boring
    Where are you off then?
    it sucked not having a summer job....meant i was kinda poor and bored all summer
    im doing my art and design foundation at the university of creative arts at epsom so im not really moving away to anywhere.
    epsoms only like 20 mins on the train which isnt too bad.
    i didnt know what i wanted to do as a degree so im doing that then ill start my degree next year. i cant wait! i wanna hurry up and move away from home!
    where you off to and what are you going to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    it sucked not having a summer job....meant i was kinda poor and bored all summer
    im doing my art and design foundation at the university of creative arts at epsom so im not really moving away to anywhere.
    epsoms only like 20 mins on the train which isnt too bad.
    i didnt know what i wanted to do as a degree so im doing that then ill start my degree next year. i cant wait! i wanna hurry up and move away from home!
    where you off to and what are you going to study?
    I'm off to portsmouth to study film and creative writing i'm moving a four hour drive away :rolleyes:
    my friends doing an art foundation, so i guess foundations start earlier! Goodluck with it all, come back and tell us how your doing

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to portsmouth to study film and creative writing i'm moving a four hour drive away :rolleyes:
    my friends doing an art foundation, so i guess foundations start earlier! Goodluck with it all, come back and tell us how your doing

cheers
    i kinda missed studying art so it shall be fun.
    my other mate is doing a foundation but hers doesnt start until like the 20th or something :eek: which is kinda late.
    good luck with your uni stuff. you looking forward to it then?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.