Turn on thread page Beta

Hey hey.... good morning!
    Wonderful day today... going to help a friend organize a party, then teach ($$$) and then maybe study a bit. Blergh. Studying

ReputationRep:
    Hi im new here.

If you would allow i would love to be in gryffindor and study defence against the dark arts. That would eb just fantastic. By the way Im so glad a society ahs been created that links fans around the UK making it a universal-ish thing :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aslan)
    Hi im new here.

If you would allow i would love to be in gryffindor and study defence against the dark arts. That would eb just fantastic. By the way Im so glad a society ahs been created that links fans around the UK making it a universal-ish thing :tsr:
    hey :hello:
    welcome fellow gryffindor

ReputationRep:
    Hi Aslan and welcome

Not another one!!
    Guys, get with it!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    another gryffindor (Potential mate) hiya! :wavey:
    joy joy how're you?
    hello everyone!
    miss, i need to get an exeat,i wanna party please :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    hola!

ReputationRep:
    Bonjour

ReputationRep:
    aloha

ReputationRep:
    What A Kind Welcome Hello All. The Moment Has Arrived I Make This Asociety!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hello darlings! i miss you :bawling: i'm bored,anything exciting?! i swear my mom's screwing up my life gr :mad: anyone seen Nick on here at all lately?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    hello darlings! i miss you :bawling: i'm bored,anything exciting?! i swear my mom's screwing up my life gr :mad: anyone seen Nick on here at all lately?
    hello there JV :hugs:nothing exciting here, after the brief flurry of traffic we had here it's all gone quiet again..not seen nick in ages
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :hugs: pezking how's you? traffic? when?what? i need to get a new tsr hp bf, any suggestions? i'd ask you but your gf might slaughter me! :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: pezking how's you? traffic? when?what? i need to get a new tsr hp bf, any suggestions? i'd ask you but your gf might slaughter me! :ninja:
    i just meant there was a flurry of posting on here for a few days, i'm alright thanks, just been wasting my day away, only had the 1 lecture today so i've been sitting around here. yeah she might, but then thinking about it...i'm the only guy on here arn't i? :p: except maybe dude, but he doesn't actually post in this thread
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    so you're game? :p: :flutter: i won't become a slytherin...

ReputationRep:
    so you're game? :p: :flutter: i won't become a slytherin...
    why am i so in demand tonight? first SW now you :p:...i'm gonna get killed...seriously

ReputationRep:
    Ask Lucy... he likes making an idiot out of himself... dating you should be right up his street

Hey hey....!
    Anyone around?

ReputationRep:
    I'm here

(Original post by Aeana)
    I'm here
    Awesome !!!

How are you doing these days?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.