Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    cheese...:puke:
    yeh i guess..but will i get xmas off and new years?coz my uncle in london always has me over for xmas,and my aunt in leeds i know would want me as well...and if i don't go,where would i stay?i have to move out of my room during hols...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    cheese...:puke:
    yeh i guess..but will i get xmas off and new years?coz my uncle in london always has me over for xmas,and my aunt in leeds i know would want me as well...and if i don't go,where would i stay?i have to move out of my room during hols...
    youll get xmas day off of course i dunno you migth have to work boxing day.
    youll prob have to work new years.
    i dunno what type of call center it is so i dunno if your call center would en open or not
    id check if you get the job.

mmm cheese :love:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    lol yeh i'll probably ask at the interview tomorrow need to catch up on my spelling because part of the final interview involves spelling was what the guy told me today,he even showed me the list of words! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    haha id fail cos i suck at spelling.
    i suck baaaaaaaaad!
    good luck
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    thanks...anyways missy should be in bed! go! get to bed! :p: :hugs: night night xx

ReputationRep:
    hahaha yes i should as ive been up for like 20 hours but i cant be bothered to move :confused: arghh
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    don't want to be drooling asleep during a class do we now?...;no;
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    ooo!! o! i just thought of what i'd get with my first salary..well i'll save up and get a digital camera!!

ReputationRep:
    haha im doing graphics tomorrow and the chairs arent that comfy so theres no chance of that ahaha.
    i want wine at lunch again mmm

ReputationRep:
    ooo!! o! i just thought of what i'd get with my first salary..well i'll save up and get a digital camera!!
    erm maybe you should wait and see if you get the job first before you think about it. haha who am i telling i did the same thing :rolleyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :blush: true but i really do hope i get it :blush: *sigh* meantime i'll still be applying for jobs everywhere..but my friend applied and she got in as well so yeh..but meh..ok i'll stop being excited and over enthusiastic and unrealistic...right..you should be in bed! :security:

wine mmmmm...i'm gonna get ppissed next week! ann summers party on tuesday,friend's 20th on wednesday!!

ReputationRep:
    ive been to an ann summer party before but that was when i was in high school haha.
    its kinda fun yet abit strange. youll probably enjoy it.
    arghh i still dunno what to do for my 20th.
    i like wine at lunch in the nice pub near uni. we buy a bottle and split it. mmm their nachos are awesome ive never had them before but wow. yummy.
    im such a lightweight so im always abit drunk when i have to go back to uni :rolleyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i think i am as well...a lightweight i mean..but i'm nost sure,because some nights i'm ok after lots of drinks,but like some days,after for example,a cider,i feel light headed...so just depends really.hmm...
    i say go out with mates,have a blast,get drunk! hehe :party:

my friend and i were like we'd just wear our underwear to go to the ann summers party :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    hahaha well youve prob be the only ones wearing underwear there if you did :p:
    i havnt got much money plus i gotta work tomorrow, sat and sunday so i wont be going out anywhere.
    i really wanna go to fabric cos i wanna go dancing and soulwax/2 many djs thing is playing alll weekend *cries* i wish someone would take me tho it finishes at 5 am so maybe i wouldnt wanna get up for work hahaha.
    the ann summers party i went too they you played games with vibrators and stuff was strange but funny
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    cool
    sorry about having to work though...tomorrow is my interview.i hope i get in *prays* i'm getting so nervous again,and silly me went to get a piercing,do you think they'll mind? i could easily cover it up with a bandage.... :s:
    hope you're ok though :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    cool
    sorry about having to work though...tomorrow is my interview.i hope i get in *prays* i'm getting so nervous again,and silly me went to get a piercing,do you think they'll mind? i could easily cover it up with a bandage.... :s:
    hope you're ok though :hugs:
    heh its ok. it should be fun i hope.
    good luck with your interview. erm they might not mind and if they do well there not much you can do cos you cant take it out, youve got quite a few months left before you can do that. if they are bothered by it you could ask them if its ok to cover it with a plaster? if they say no then i dunno what you can do but dont take it out cos if you do it will be prone to infection more i think as its an new open hole.
    im ok cheers. slightly worried about monday meh but what can you do. how are you?
    x
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    what's happening on monday? :hugs:
    just a bit nervous but i'm ok.the piercing doens't hurt and isn't swollen so i'm happy and grateful..just really hope it doesn't reject coz that'll be a waste when can i get a clear retainer?do you even think i'll be able to get one in? because juno doesn't think so..

ReputationRep:
    what's happening on monday? :hugs:
    just a bit nervous but i'm ok.the piercing doens't hurt and isn't swollen so i'm happy and grateful..just really hope it doesn't reject coz that'll be a waste when can i get a clear retainer?do you even think i'll be able to get one in? because juno doesn't think so..
    yeah when you get peircings theres a chance they will reject, it just depends on how well your body is at healing and stuff.
    well you can order a clear rentainer now if you want but you couldnt put it in until your peircing is fully healed which is months away plus i think juno is right.
    you see when you get peircings done at a professional peircing place you can choose what mm needle they pierce it with. 1.2mm (the smallest size) i think you cant get much bars and rings for it but 1.8mm i think it is you can get tons for (thats the size needle i got my tragus peirced with), when it comes to guns the needle they have well i dont think they measure the mm so not all studs and stuff will work i think, so think shes right.
    plus when ordering stuff from that site you need to know the size of your peircing and since you dont know you wont know what size to get.

oh erm i have assesment day which means i have to hand all my crap in.
    trains were really **** and sometimes were cancelled so i havnt finished my graphics work and dont fully understand what im meant to do so maybe im screwed.
    it would of all been done if it werent for my crappy train cancelling or being late all week
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    true..you think i could go to a professional and ask to them to sort of measure omg..that sounded so stupid
    my msn isn't working as well,stupid thing :mad: and i'm supposed to have done my essay and preparing for the interview..
    i won't order the retainer yet,i'll just wait and see what happens..damn stupid me should have read the bod mod thread first...grr..

ReputationRep:
    erm i dont see how they could measure it. unless they took the stud out and made a guess by looking at it (i dunno if that possible)
    dont be too hard on yourself. your not the only one who doesnt know about this stuff. :hugs:
    you should start doing your essay and getting ready for your interview then as it needs to be done. good luck :hugs:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.