The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pezking
For the record i don't want to start an argument with any of you guys but i dont want to see the soc go down the pan either

:ditto:
Reply 4581
January Victim
yes i think so.your comment wasn't exactly a complaint,more like a comment so it wouldn't have been taken 100% seriously.and if you had threatened to leave,i'm sure people would have sat up and trish would have said something. i'm not saying you should/should have left,but people do bluff,and if you had said something earlier than when you did say your comment,then i'm sure it'd have been looked out.nick neg repped you for it? like phoenix nicolo? and yes we do know that the mods could quite well move us to chat,that's why we do make the effort to talk about hp related things.obviously we derail but we do try. chill :cool: it's changing now.

no, he pos repped me for it, and yes, that nick my only assumptions are he was just bored or he agree with me as he left no comment

thing is, it would have been rather melodramatic of me to say "ZOMG all you do is chat i'm leaving!!!" i would rather have just quietly pointed it out and would hope people would agree...lets leave it here, we'll see what the proposed changes bring
nevermind...night everyone :wavey:
Reply 4583
night jv
maybe we should make all our chatty sentences start with certain letters so that they spell out harry potter related things? for example:

Hello U Foolish Flans, Lets Evangelise People U Feel Friendly Round Under Little EdificeS.

:biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 4585
hahaha you joker
*high five*
Sheen
hahaha you joker
*high five*

:five:

:biggrin:
Reply 4587
Hello all...
Reply 4588
hello trish
hows you?
good morning darlings! How are you all today?
I have a ton of work to do, but just had breakfast :biggrin:
Reply 4590
im fine thanks. hows you?
im getting my first tattoo in under an hour arghhhhh.
im really hungry! i must make sure i eat before
Reply 4591
Im ok thanks :smile: Had the drs earlier, and going ot the dentist later though :frown:

morning
hugs for everyone :hugs:
i feel really tired today,i just got up,i don't know if it's because i went to bed late yesterday...:frown: i think i'm going to miss my first lecture and just get lunch...
hi Sheila!
I am always tired.... it is cause it is so grey!

but it's soo sunny today here..i was up till like 3 last night i think :frown: my bonsai is just loving the sunshine hehe
January Victim
but it's soo sunny today here..i was up till like 3 last night i think :frown: my bonsai is just loving the sunshine hehe

guess us slytherins don't really need the sun!

:mad:

baby no!! :hugs: at the time i wrote the post,and the times i came into consciousness while i was sleeping,i did see the sun,but now it's gone down..omg at night,it's like we get tornados here! and i've got no heating so i'm always soo cold :frown:
i want you to be warm :hugs: put on the heater and it won't matter about the sun...it is overrated anyways,it's what will kill us a few million years from now
Reply 4597
owww my wrist hurts like a bitch :frown: hahahaha :biggrin:
you've done it already?! :eek: omg! how was it???
sheen is now tattooed and we need to see photographic evidence! NOW MISSY!

Latest