Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You... social prefect? Don't make me laugh!

Count me out of any joint social activities... I don't associate with lesser beings.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    oh i'd make sure slytherins had their fun...don't you worry...

ReputationRep:
    Would we get to hex the Gryffindorks? If so count me in...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    some of them yes..and some hufflepuffs as well...

ReputationRep:
    some? i hope you don't mean me

ReputationRep:
    of course we mean you... who else? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    someone who you'd actually stand a chance of hexing

ReputationRep:
    I could hex you with both hands tied behind my back and my eyes shut :eyeball:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    oi! do you want to hex gryffindorks and hufflepuffs or not?! ^o)

ReputationRep:
    You really have to ask? ^o)

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was gay.

gay is so in now.

blah!

ReputationRep:
    Hex away.

ReputationRep:
    Are we discussing things like attacking other pupils?:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    it sounded like it to me...i think i'm a target too, perhaps i should be put in protective custody

ReputationRep:
    Now now people - no arranged attacks! How do we feel about a Duelling club though?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    look i wasn't talking about you pezking,i was talking about gryffindors and hufflepuffs and you're not the only hufflepuff around. and what i was going to suggest was not a mass attack,more like a strcutured inter-house/inter-school/days where under supervision,we can all practice spells etc (akin to your duelling room suggestion) but for fun,no proper duelling. and we could try on muggles as well if the headmistress agreed,but only mild spells like causing someone's nose to bleed etc,and then someone else reverse the spell,help us practice our skills.it was only a suggestion and i really don't know why you think i or anyone else was targetting you and i'm quite disappointed you thought that,yes we might have had a small disagreement but still that was all it was.

ReputationRep:
    YAY let's have a dueling club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    look i wasn't talking about you pezking,i was talking about gryffindors and hufflepuffs and you're not the only hufflepuff around. and what i was going to suggest was not a mass attack,more like a strcutured inter-house/inter-school/days where under supervision,we can all practice spells etc (akin to your duelling room suggestion) but for fun,no proper duelling. and we could try on muggles as well if the headmistress agreed,but only mild spells like causing someone's nose to bleed etc,and then someone else reverse the spell,help us practice our skills.it was only a suggestion and i really don't know why you think i or anyone else was targetting you and i'm quite disappointed you thought that,yes we might have had a small disagreement but still that was all it was.
    that had nothing to do with it...
    (Original post by Aeana)
    of course we mean you... who else? :rolleyes:
    that was why

ReputationRep:
    Whoa! Take a chill pill people!

ReputationRep:
    so when is the club starting ?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.