They just look like muggle tshirts to me... nothing special about them :hmpf:
Reply 4862
yourjoyismylow
I want one too! :motz:

get one :biggrin:
Reply 4863
Aeana
They just look like muggle tshirts to me... nothing special about them :hmpf:

I side with the evil one on this...they don't seem magical enough to warrant mention here
Reply 4864
*Wants a tshirt that changes colour to suit her mood*

How cool would that be.
Hellloooooooo
Reply 4866
Why hello there Miss Bee, long time no see.
how are ae? how goes the long struggle that is ejukachon
Sheen
:five:
what one you wearing?

lol i was wearing the one with the toast spreading jam on itself :biggrin: love it. i work at the toastie bar at uni, gonna suggest they all get one! then we literally could not be cooler. :p:

not magic enough eh pezzy? what if i MAKE IT DO A DANCE?? *casts funky dance spell on tshirt*
what dya think of that? eh? :proud:
yey threadless

i have 6-7, they used to be really good but now the ideas are drying up, and the quality of the shirts themselves have gone down. anyone agree?
Reply 4870
i dont agree. i like everything about them, though some of their t shirt designs i dont like

sidekick
lol i was wearing the one with the toast spreading jam on itself :biggrin: love it. i work at the toastie bar at uni, gonna suggest they all get one! then we literally could not be cooler. :p:

oh yeah. i remember now. that one is cute :smile:
they could get one if its not sold out. they should all get one :biggrin: threadless is great.
i wonder how many people i can get addicted to threadless *wonderes* ive alreadly got 2 people and they got about 7 t shirts each in a month and a half ahaha. doesnt beat my 15 though :biggrin: i think i need more.
Ok... I went on that site for the first time... and bought 2. I am weak.
Reply 4872
~Raven~
Ok... I went on that site for the first time... and bought 2. I am weak.

mwhahahahahah awesome! :biggrin: another person :biggrin: im good.
damn i should of posted my link so i could get credits when people buy stuff.
Sheen
mwhahahahahah awesome! :biggrin: another person :biggrin: im good.
damn i should of posted my link so i could get credits when people buy stuff.

PM it to me!
Reply 4874
yourjoyismylow
PM it to me!

done :biggrin:
it's one giant threadless orgy!

beautiful.
Reply 4876
hello sidekick *waves*

:biggrin: *sheds a tear* *wipes it away*
im proud of myself. i helped more people like threadless :biggrin:

has anyone else pre-ordered the 7th book? i have god knows when it will come :frown:
i need to buy the other 6
When is it released? Yes I know I can probably go to the HP forum and 7000000 threads will tell me, but I'm a rebel (a lazy rebel).
Morning Raven baby!
No idea when it will be released... sometime next year?

How are you?
Reply 4879
Take your non-sensical threadless orgy elsewhere sidekick you big buffoon.

I haven't pre-ordered the book... I'm looking forward to going and getting it myself from a bookshop. It's so much more fun that way. Plus you get to stamp on all the little kiddies who get in your way. Perfect. :evil:

When HBP came out I got the hardback from Woolworths for £9.99 and I had a free bag of malteasers to go with it. That went down very nicely.

Latest